Zoe Kravitz: " I've recently begun to identify more with my blackness"

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
how is she not?

forgetting all the fukkery of AA's/white's not being 100%...on a surface level zoe = 25% black from mom + 25% white from mom + 25% black from dad + 25% black from dad = 50% black 50% white....sounds biracial to me

her dad isn't white tho...or you're one of those "biracial people are white" people? :comeon:
You're a complete idiot and a slanderer. I've never said that before. However, you are who father is not your mother. DNA tests are bullshyt they aren't valid %100. I don't know her father but many have said that he's white.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You're a complete idiot and a slanderer. I've never said that before. However, you are who father is not your mother. DNA tests are bullshyt they aren't valid %100. I don't know her father but many have said that he's white.
you're a complete idiot, i didn't say you said that, i was asking if you're one of those people being that your comment seems to be overlooking her father being lenny kravitz - a biracial man.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Her dad's dad or granddad is white.
all these rule's and tests don't matter in the grand scheme of things. I've never had someone approach me and ask for my DNA results to determine what i am before they decide what to assume about me. The same applies to everyone, including her. All these categories do is help shape what we think about ourselves. But our place in society is determined by our relationship to others. They have no idea about our genetic makeup at the end of the day. They operate on appearance first and foremost.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
how is she not?

forgetting all the fukkery of AA's/white's not being 100%...on a surface level zoe = 25% black from mom + 25% white from mom + 25% black from dad + 25% black from dad = 50% black 50% white....sounds biracial to me

her dad isn't white tho...or you're one of those "biracial people are white" people? :comeon:

She would still be mostly black,as blackness is the dominant trait,you can clearly see she is black guys:comeon:?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
She would still be mostly black,as blackness is the dominant trait,you can clearly see she is black guys:comeon:?
Nope it doesn't matter how you look or you're hue it's based on who your father is, which is where the child get's the dominant traits(No Hue) from.

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
all these rule's and tests don't matter in the grand scheme of things. I've never had someone approach me and ask for my DNA results to determine what i am before they decide what to assume about me. The same applies to everyone, including her. All these categories do is help shape what we think about ourselves. But our place in society is determined by our relationship to others. They have no idea about our genetic makeup at the end of the day. They operate on appearance first and foremost.
Nope. Your Dad must be white that's why you coming up with bullshyt.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like her. She's starting to understand it and really its her parents fault. They kept her away from that and she grew up privileged and so far removed from poverty and the black existence. Even though she is mulatto, she still has black lineage. Good for her. It's a struggle for biracial people.

Maybe I read this wrong, but you can still have the black experience without experiencing poverty.

I also could be wrong about her and I admit I don't know much about her but it comes off as disingenuous in away. I always feel deep down most people in celebrity circles are always acting and tend to lean on whatever they feel is trending or leading edge of trendy.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nope it doesn't matter how you look or you're hue it's based on who your father is, which is where the child get's the dominant traits(No Hue) from.

So how do you explain the majority of mixed people with black mothers\white fathers who still look more black than white:comeon:

The blackness itself is the dominant trait.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
1848f7bd8893ee34ad6539a127f9d756.jpg
we already getting our covers ready @Bryan Danielson