Zoe Kravitz: " I've recently begun to identify more with my blackness"

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you said you lived in montrea with on eof the largest haitian communities in the world

:camby:

i went to presitigous private schools then a jewish hs

f outta here :camby:

:skip: and look you're still a black man so who gives a shyt about the schools you went to?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I grew up around white environments and I never was ashamed to be black or to be around black people. I forced myself to connect with black people of my age. Some people are just prone to dislike themselves.
I think since she came from a mixed background I think she thought she could get away with fitting in with white people.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If she's truly trying to understand and identify with the black half of her heritage then cool, but I have a feeling it's just because she didn't get that Batman role.

And you know what? I hate the fact that certain biracial people play up to black folks, only to inevitably shyt on them in the end. A lot of them wear African clothing, act like they're down for the cause, and love to source MLK as inspiration, only to go home to eat on some white dikk/p*ssy at the end of the day. I think a lot of 'em just say shyt like this because it sounds like the right thing to say.:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she's truly trying to understand and identify with the black half of her heritage then cool, but I have a feeling it's just because she didn't get that Batman role.

And you know what? I hate the fact that certain biracial people play up to black folks, only to inevitably shyt on them in the end. A lot of them wear African clothing, act like they're down for the cause, and love to source MLK as inspiration, only to go home to eat on some white dikk/p*ssy at the end of the day. I think a lot of 'em just say shyt like this because it sounds like the right thing to say.:mjpls:
that's all it is, paying lip service.

Barnett115

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

So?

Mulattos have no obligation to hang around Blacks. They should, however, be aware of their heritage but I encourage all mulattos to breed with Whites and give their kids/descendants a real chance at succeeding in this white mans world

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So?

Mulattos have no obligation to hang around Blacks. They should, however, be aware of their heritage but I encourage all mulattos to breed with Whites and give their kids/descendants a real chance at succeeding in this white mans world

@Emperor_ReinScarf or whoever....get this cac troll outta my thread.....

2zsqikg.png