Zo Williams Show with both Tariq Nasheed & Tommy Sotomayor

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
What are the end goals of these shows. Cool to talk about the issue but it seems like that is all people are doing. No actions just a whole lot of hypothetical conversations. The gender warfare between black americans is getting disgusting and laughable that people put alot of clout in black podcasters who go home to their cushy lifestyle and cake off of you listening. Tommy went from basement videos to flying everywhere to talk about hair hats and twerkers. Good Job.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the end goals of these shows. Cool to talk about the issue but it seems like that is all people are doing. No actions just a whole lot of hypothetical conversations. The gender warfare between black americans is getting disgusting and laughable that people put alot of clout in black podcasters who go home to their cushy lifestyle and cake off of you listening. Tommy went from basement videos to flying everywhere to talk about hair hats and twerkers. Good Job.
can't speak for Tommy but Tariq is an author and Zo is a radio host.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

That's what I'm saying though, like let's talk about hair hats, okay, but let's talk about the actual issue which is the fact that black women have all of the buying power but do nothing with it. It's so many sistas that actually looked at that gap in the natural hair market and now own very successful businesses and give back to the community. The real issue is, building our own wealth which we have yet to do as a people. We have this crabs in a bucket mentality that the white man instilled in us and we need to get rid of. Like you said, it's nikkas out there talkin bout how black women aint shyt for wearin weaves blah blah blah but they ain't doin nothing to change that, they ain't tellin their sisters their hair is beautiful, encouraging black love and beauty, they just get their check and go home to their comfy lifestyles.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm saying though, like let's talk about hair hats, okay, but let's talk about the actual issue which is the fact that black women have all of the buying power but do nothing with it. It's so many sistas that actually looked at that gap in the natural hair market and now own very successful businesses and give back to the community. The real issue is, building our own wealth which we have yet to do as a people. We have this crabs in a bucket mentality that the white man instilled in us and we need to get rid of. Like you said, it's nikkas out there talkin bout how black women aint shyt for wearin weaves blah blah blah but they ain't doin nothing to change that, they ain't tellin their sisters their hair is beautiful, encouraging black love and beauty, they just get their check and go home to their comfy lifestyles.
Tariq speaks about group economics every chance he gets and Zo believes women have the power to change the community. Your probably referring to Tommy.

Zo shows speak more on building wealth, community among black people and tackles those problems without belittling anybody.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tommy is workin on a Movie called "A Fatherless Nation"

:lupe:

Haven't heard of it, and whats the premise of his movie? Hair hatted hooligans or beasties raising kids in a fatherless home? I will never take him seriously until he is able to articulate his message in a educated way. Tariq and Zo have done a great job at this which is why I can't lump them in the same category.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Haven't heard of it, and whats the premise of his movie? Hair hatted hooligans or beasties raising kids in a fatherless home? I will never take him seriously until he is able to articulate his message in a educated way. Tariq and Zo have done a great job at this which is why I can't lump them in the same category.

Contrary to popular belief, Tommy doesn't yell and cuss all the time

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Tariq speaks about group economics every chance he gets and Zo believes women have the power to change the community. Your probably referring to Tommy.

Zo shows speak more on building wealth, community among black people and tackles those problems without belittling anybody.

We need more of that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We need more of that.

Indeed but with action. Youth centers, mentors, and scholarship. Not saying these gentlemen aren't doing, but are the listeners translating this to action. I spent my whole day yesterday donating items to struggling families in Chicago and teaching inner city students the value of education and making my own pledge to help support them through school socially and financially. How many people are soaking up this information and doing things. That's my point.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indeed but with action. Youth centers, mentors, and scholarship. Not saying these gentlemen aren't doing, but are the listeners translating this to action. I spent my whole day yesterday donating items to struggling families in Chicago and teaching inner city students the value of education and making my own pledge to help support them through school socially and financially. How many people are soaking up this information and doing things. That's my point.
how would you know what the listeners are doing breh? :heh: