Zaya wade is starting to look like his step mom Gabby Union

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Basically if they're not raised as the gender they believe to be, they grow up very confused and when they realize they can transition but they're already adults and society tells them their way of living is wrong they take it to heart and end it.
These people are mentally ill. They need treatment, not affirmation. If they insist on living as transpeople, they need to stop insisting they are the same as non transpeople.
Why does referring to her as a girl trigger you so much
Because he is not a girl. Male and female are not states of mind, they are physical and biological realities. Ironically, trans activists are some of the most antifeminist people around. They seem to believe that sex/gender is just social norms and aesthetics when it's deeper than that. A woman is a woman and a man is a man, no matter their aesthetic presentation or their social role. A man can never be a woman, nor vice versa.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
These people are mentally ill. They need treatment, not affirmation. If they insist on living as transpeople, they need to stop insisting they are the same as non transpeople.
None of this stems from you caring about the trans individual or using the correct pronouns. I've been in TLR for seven years and I know their stance on trans individuals very well.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

Because he is not a girl. Male and female are not states of mind, they are physical and biological realities. Ironically, trans activists are some of the most antifeminist people around. They seem to believe that sex/gender is just social norms and aesthetics when it's deeper than that. A woman is a woman and a man is a man, no matter their aesthetic presentation or their social role. A man can never be a woman, nor vice versa.
If someone wants to call themselves a martian you wouldn’t give a shyt.

But you’re so butthurt about this:mjlol:

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
If someone wants to call themselves a martian you wouldn’t give a shyt.

But you’re so butthurt about this:mjlol:
:dahell: Of course I wouldn't give a shyt. There's no social or legal consequence for refusing to affirm someone's Martian identification, nor is there any social pressure to affirm said identification.

Daps
:dahell: Of course I wouldn't give a shyt. There's no social or legal consequence for refusing to affirm someone's Martian identification, nor is there any social pressure to affirm said identification.
Since when do you hang with trans people and feel this pressure? Some of y’all are so desperate to be oppressed you create ur own boogie men.

fukking weirdos

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Since when do you hang with trans people and feel this pressure? Some of y’all are so desperate to be oppressed you create ur own boogie men.

fukking weirdos
:mjlol: There's people out here cosplaying as opposite genders, but I'M the weirdo...ok, breh :pachaha:

I live in the Bay Area. There are trans people everywhere here. I'm fine with them, as long as they keep it moving.

Show me someone who has been fired or forced to apologize for not calling someone a Martian. I can point to many people pressured into affirming trans identified people.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
that's one handsome nikka, I can't even lie

he's gonna be a hit in the faqq community

personally, I would disown my son if he wanted to be a girl, but this is Wade son

Daps
:mjlol: There's people out here cosplaying as opposite genders, but I'M the weirdo...ok, breh :pachaha:

I live in the Bay Area. There are trans people everywhere here. I'm fine with them, as long as they keep it moving.

Show me someone who has been fired or forced to apologize for not calling someone a Martian. I can point to many people pressured into affirming trans identified people.
Refusing to call someone by their fukking name and being disrespectful to coworkers gets anyone fired. Doesn’t matter if that person is trans or not.

If I started calling you by a different name and treated you like shyt at work that would rightfully put my job in jeopardy.

You dudes are so hateful and so concerned with other people are doing it’s pathetic. It’s a name it’s not hurting anyone to give them the same courtesy they happily give you.

God damn, you’d think trans people were out here beating the shyt out of people in the streets like cops the way y’all act. Same losers actually do happily suck cop dikk on this board btw

Y’all are as soft and fragile as these pathetic ass white men in these streets

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Refusing to call someone by their fukking name and being disrespectful to coworkers gets anyone fired. Doesn’t matter if that person is trans or not.

If I started calling you by a different name and treated you like shyt at work that would rightfully put my job in jeopardy.

You dudes are so hateful and so concerned with other people are doing it’s pathetic. It’s a name it’s not hurting anyone to give them the same courtesy they happily give you.

God damn, you’d think trans people were out here beating the shyt out of people in the streets like cops the way y’all act. Same losers actually do happily suck cop dikk on this board btw

Y’all are as soft and fragile as these pathetic ass white men in these streets
Lol. It's one thing to call an individual a name. I got no issue with that. Others might however, and trans gotta live with that. Again, I work with and am friends with a few trans people (all FtM, interestingly enough). Some agree with me that TRAs have gone too far. It's also a whole other thing to reorganize society around an ideology that flies in the face of biological facts.

When merely calling yourself a woman entitles you to supplant biological women and intrude on their spaces, there's going to be a problem. When you have elementary schools telling tomboyish girls that they are actually boys, there's going to be a problem. When you push mind altering chemicals on prepubescent children, there's going to be a problem. When social media aimed at kids makes changing your gender identity something "cool and trendy", there's going to be a problem. Just saying :hubie:

Daps
Lol. It's one thing to call an individual a name. I got no issue with that. Others might however, and trans gotta live with that. Again, I work with and am friends with a few trans people (all FtM, interestingly enough). Some agree with me that TRAs have gone too far. It's also a whole other thing to reorganize society around an ideology that flies in the face of biological facts.

When merely calling yourself a woman entitles you to supplant biological women and intrude on their spaces, there's going to be a problem. When you have elementary schools telling tomboyish girls that they are actually boys, there's going to be a problem. When you push mind altering chemicals on prepubescent children, there's going to be a problem. When social media aimed at kids makes changing your gender identity something "cool and trendy", there's going to be a problem. Just saying :hubie:

1. Wtf “trans gotta live with that” no the fukk they don’t. It’s the equivalent of telling people if people don’t wanna call you by your name than that’s your issue. No it’s fukking disrespectful and you throw a god damn hissy fit if people did that to you.

2. All of that bullshyt is text book right wing concern trolling. Get all the way the fukk outta here with that fukking garbage.

This isn’t directed at you but I have no interests in entertaining arguments from a bunch of hateful, racist, child fukking pieces of human garbage. Same folks also fukk plenty lgbtq people and get up the next day and talk about how they should be exterminated after laying with them the night before.

They should have zero say about this society. Same for many in this forum. Garbage can humans