Zaya wade is starting to look like his step mom Gabby Union

Daps
It’s pedophilla at its finest. This kid is still technically useless as he doesn’t really do anything note worthy, at least his brother was getting more eyes on him trying to play ball, this kid got half a million followers cause people want him to have a vagina, that’s weird af
kendall jenner and tyra banks and other models started at 14 - 15. its industry standard for supermodeling. hell there is even child models for clothing. all this kid has on this ad is jewelry. you might have to check yourself if you are getting sexual vibes from a tiffany ad

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:dahell: Of course I wouldn't give a shyt. There's no social or legal consequence for refusing to affirm someone's Martian identification, nor is there any social pressure to affirm said identification.
What if I want to be known as a chia pet? Or I identify as a tomato?

Like it’s the same thing. Who cares what they want to call themselves?

Unless someone is doing some stupid silly shyt at me it’s not worth the energy. Live and let live.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i can understand the reflex of trying to pressure people into doing what you want early on when they show up looking odd, but at a certain point this is a damn near 6ft tall MF with a lacefront. that ship has sailed. whatever they are going to be, it wont be a typical straight masculine breh. at this point it doesnt seem reasonable that zaya is going to all of a sudden be like "aye i was on some bullshyt. let me go get some timbs real quick, and where da hoes at?". and even if they did try that, it wouldnt be believable and any woman they get with is going to be in for some serious drama later.

time to get over making threads on this minor.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

What's so far reaching about that?

Is that happening in most schools ? Classic case of taking one example of something and saying if we’re not careful this would happen everywhere.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don’t have a problem with this kid but WHY are they putting her out there so much. Nobody would care if this was kept on the low.