Zaya wade is starting to look like his step mom Gabby Union

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
What the fukk does that have to do with me or you? Why do you care his son wants to be gay? How does that effect you? 😂 y’all are weird man.

Just gotta laugh at the fake concern they call themselves having for her.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
how long till he gets buttfukked by some old cac and theyll start crying out for justice :hhh:
fukk this family

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how long till he gets buttfukked by some old cac and theyll start crying out for justice :hhh:
fukk this family
I have made many T-Wade jokes and I do think there is a very hollyweird aspect to this and the way it being portrayed in the media... but I have to agree with the above post..

:dahell: going on in your head breh

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
She’s a child, sir, while I’m not 100% on board with what’s going on. She’s doing good and seems healthy, so who am I to say anything.

Yea, he is a child. No, HE is not doing fine. he need psychological help. That is a boy playing dress up.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I'm pretty tolerant to a lot of things but things like this I can never get with. Be gay, that's fine. But the fact that this is being promoted and encouraged by his father is disgusting. Wade even outed his own son for publicity after he retired. No one would have known and now he's trying to legally change his gender to F. What's the rush? Him and Gabby have an agenda and they know that with the backing of LGBTQ+, they're going to get so many different opportunities. How many interviews has Wade done about this?

Go look at the kids IG, even for a born at birth little girl, the pictures are too much.