Zaya wade is starting to look like his step mom Gabby Union

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Every single update, about a KID, I repeat a KID, that I have been made aware of has come from the coli. I don't understand if people just go looking to be outraged, but I honestly wouldn't even know this kid was existing if it wasn't for this site, let alone, their timeline of major changes. I can not be the only person that thinks it weird for grown ass adults to be this preoccupied with the life of a 15 year old. Pick up a fukking book, take up a skill, an instrument, go find great films to watch, do something other than ever following celebrity lives, especially a child. A majority of children aren't transitioning, why the fukk are we hyper focusing on this shyt?

It's a kid, btw. 15 years old, that means you fukkers were following this shyt since the kid was what, 13, maybe younger? wtf

Last edited:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Every single update, about a KID, I repeat a KID, that I have been made aware of has come from the coli. I don't understand if people just go looking to be outraged, but I honestly wouldn't even know this kid was existing if it wasn't for this site, let alone, their timeline of major changes. I can not be the only person that thinks it weird for grown ass adults to be this preoccupied with the life of a 15 year old. Pick up a fukking book, take up a skill, an instrument, go find great films to watch, do something other than ever following celebrity lives, especially a child. A majority of children aren't transitioning, why the fukk are we hype focusing on this shyt?

It's a kid, btw. 15 years old, that means you fukkers were following this shyt since the kid was what, 13, maybe younger? wtf

How many times are you gonna type kid before you realize people on the outside looking in, WHO HAVE KIDS OF THEIR OWN, are concerned for the safety and mental health of this child.

Wake the fukk up. Little boys shouldn't be put in dresses and then paraded around in an alleged God fearing nation.

Reflected

Daps
How many times are you gonna type kid before you realize people on the outside looking in, WHO HAVE KIDS OF THEIR OWN, are concerned for the safety and mental health of this child.

Wake the fukk up. Little boys shouldn't be put in dresses and then paraded around in an alleged God fearing nation.
Why in the fukk are you concerned about a child growing up in a rich family? Odds are, they are going to have a better life than all of us combined, odds are, if for someone reason, they don't want to be trans, they can afford to simply revert everything. Odds are, a fukking paid psychiatrist/psychologist is involved and has a better understanding of this than any of us could ever have.

Grow the fukk up, do something productive with your life. And imagine mentioning this being a god fearing nation as reason for you to stalk a child. :mjlol:

edit: And pay attention to your own kids, imagine starving a minute of attention for this rich child over your own. :snoop: We are doomed.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how this kid would be growing up in a complete vacuum removed from social media and fame, just a quiet boy with a rich dad.

do you genuinely believe this kid is the only trans child of a rich parent? :gucci:

social media + fame + wealth = trans ? :what::mjlol:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Why in the fukk are you concerned about a child growing up in a rich family? Odds are, they are going to have a better life than all of us combined, odds are, if for someone reason, they don't want to be trans, they can afford to simply revert everything. Odds are, a fukking paid psychiatrist/psychologist is involved and has a better understanding of this than any of us could ever have.

Grow the fukk up, do something productive with your life. And imagine mentioning this being a god fearing nation as reason for you to stalk a child. :mjlol:

edit: And pay attention to your own kids, imagine starving a minute of attention for this rich child over your own. :snoop: We are doomed.

Money doesn't change the above average suicide rate and attempts within that community.

People want that child and all children to be well and whole and not rush into life altering decisions before brain maturation as an adult.

Reflected

Daps
Money doesn't change the above average suicide rate and attempts within that community.

People want that child and all children to be well and whole and not rush into life altering decisions before brain maturation as an adult.
Not reading of this shyt, grow the fukk up. Talking about concerned for children, WE HAVE IMPORTANT MIDTERMS coming up, you probably aren't even aware of that, probably haven't donated, put in any footwork or made calls, nothing politically related, and yet, worrying about some celeb child is at the pinnacle of securing the future for your children...

Grown ass adults, with the mindset of a child, I guess it makes sense you keep up with children. This is loser shyt, no ways around it.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Not reading of this shyt, grow the fukk up. Talking about concerned for children, WE HAVE IMPORTANT MIDTERMS coming up, you probably aren't even aware of that, probably haven't donated, put in any footwork or made calls, nothing politically related, and yet, worrying about some celeb child is at the pinnacle of securing the future for your children...

Grown ass adults, with the mindset of a child, I guess it makes sense you keep up with children. This is loser shyt, no ways around it.

Copy, bro.

I'll see you in the other sub forums talking about other unimportant topics.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Every single update, about a KID, I repeat a KID, that I have been made aware of has come from the coli. I don't understand if people just go looking to be outraged, but I honestly wouldn't even know this kid was existing if it wasn't for this site, let alone, their timeline of major changes. I can not be the only person that thinks it weird for grown ass adults to be this preoccupied with the life of a 15 year old. Pick up a fukking book, take up a skill, an instrument, go find great films to watch, do something other than ever following celebrity lives, especially a child. A majority of children aren't transitioning, why the fukk are we hype focusing on this shyt?

I couldn't have said it better breh. Rep

Reflected

Daps
Copy, bro.

I'll see you in the other sub forums talking about other unimportant topics.

Cheera.
Sure, I expect to see your children with multiple languages under their belt, stellar academic records, a few instruments, and a multitude of other talents heading into their senior years of HS, surely that is the bare minimum you have put into them before wasting even a minute worrying about some rich child. :troll: I and know you already have money in that 529 plan.

And the irony of suggesting this topic unimportant, yet the cry of concerned parents was at the head of your concern for this child. It ain't looking too bright, breh.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
How his biological mother sitting back and allowing this bullshyt to happen? :unimpressed:

She can’t do nothing.

She loss in courts years ago and wade said she had mental issues

However the mom is in church nowadays and said she will always refer her son as a boy not a girl

So I know that right there will end any relationship

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Every single update, about a KID, I repeat a KID, that I have been made aware of has come from the coli. I don't understand if people just go looking to be outraged, but I honestly wouldn't even know this kid was existing if it wasn't for this site, let alone, their timeline of major changes. I can not be the only person that thinks it weird for grown ass adults to be this preoccupied with the life of a 15 year old. Pick up a fukking book, take up a skill, an instrument, go find great films to watch, do something other than ever following celebrity lives, especially a child. A majority of children aren't transitioning, why the fukk are we hyper focusing on this shyt?

Coli incels strike again!

bnew

Veteran
Daps

any guesses as to what drives the suicide rate within that community?