Zaya wade is starting to look like his step mom Gabby Union

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Since when do you hang with trans people and feel this pressure? Some of y’all are so desperate to be oppressed you create ur own boogie men.

fukking weirdos
This is a weird fuking post? Why are you so sure what this poster is thinking, feeling or experienced from your computer screen.

Why does liberalism attract so many narcissists?

Daps
This is a weird fuking post? Why are you so sure what this poster is thinking, feeling or experienced from your computer screen.

Why does liberalism attract so many narcissists?
Lmao

The amount of people who literally don’t even attempt to educate themselves on human sexuality and attempt to speak with authority is fascinating

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I quick browsed the IG... this is ALMOST the least discerning pic. I'm all for live your truth but I know D. Wade sick deep down

I don't care what anyone says Wade trash for this.

Way different from Magic. His son was born gay. Wade allowed a woman to do this to his son. This child was talking about playing basketball like his dad before Gabby. Mrs. Wade was right.

WADE IS GAY HIMSELF
AND HAD A WHOLE GAY CAC NANNY/LOVER
RASING HIS BOYS BEFORE
GABBY CAME AROUND.

GABBY A DIKE TOO BUT
DONT ABSOLVE WADE AT ALL.
:devil:
:evil:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I didn't say anything about sex. I said attraction. I've seen threads of guys posting pics of trans women not knowing they're trans :mjlol:
This proves my point. As I've said here, there's more to "woman" than aesthetics and social norms. Once most men find out a "woman" they're aesthetically attracted to used to me a man, that fundamentally changes the situation in his eyes.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It’s pedophilla at its finest. This kid is still technically useless as he doesn’t really do anything note worthy, at least his brother was getting more eyes on him trying to play ball, this kid got half a million followers cause people want him to have a vagina, that’s weird af

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't care what anyone says Wade trash for this.

Way different from Magic. His son was born gay. Wade allowed a woman to do this to his son. This child was talking about playing basketball like his dad before Gabby. Mrs. Wade was right.

Did the Aids make Magic son come out born a gay?

:ohhh:

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
It will when they start pushing cartoons with this material in it and schools start teaching your kids that they have the opposite gender inside of them, which they are already doing... or your kid is sitting on the lap of a drag queen at your school library during drag queen reading hour.
It won’t ever effect me. You nikkas is just weirdos. Are y’all just letting them run around seeing this shyt? 😂 I monitor what my daughter watches and I’m heavily in her life. Also I wouldn’t give two fukks if she grew up to be gay.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
It won’t ever effect me. You nikkas is just weirdos. Are y’all just letting them run around seeing this shyt? 😂 I monitor what my daughter watches and I’m heavily in her life. Also I wouldn’t give two fukks if she grew up to be gay.

The mother of your child says, "let's make her a boy"

What will be your response?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It will when they start pushing cartoons with this material in it and schools start teaching your kids that they have the opposite gender inside of them, which they are already doing... or your kid is sitting on the lap of a drag queen at your school library during drag queen reading hour.
🙄These takes are so far reaching I almost want to defend these :wrist:‘s …