Zaya wade is starting to look like his step mom Gabby Union

Daps
any guesses as to what drives the suicide rate within that community?

people are just oblivious as hell to the fact that maybe it's because they have to read/hear stuff like what's in this thread posted about them everyday... coming from randoms and even loved ones 😅
"oh no it cant be that we gossip about them every chance we get, they are just mental" :skip:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
nikkas care too much about this shyt. If the lil nikka wanna be gay let him. shyt doesn’t effect me and mines one bit
It will when they start pushing cartoons with this material in it and schools start teaching your kids that they have the opposite gender inside of them, which they are already doing... or your kid is sitting on the lap of a drag queen at your school library during drag queen reading hour.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
shyts weird as fukk. This is a damn child, anyone actively looking for her pictures should be considered suspect
She’s very beautiful and I’m happy for her but at the the same time the way folks have been talking about her has made me very uncomfortable. Folks talking about HIV and Neo vaginas, like this is just a simple picture of her.

:francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
She’s very beautiful and I’m happy for her but at the the same time the way folks have been talking about her has made me very uncomfortable. Folks talking about HIV and Neo vaginas, like this is just a simple picture of her.

:francis:

That’s a dude not a woman. Stop calling men that dress up as women women.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
any guesses as to what drives the suicide rate within that community?

Basically if they're not raised as the gender they believe to be, they grow up very confused and when they realize they can transition but they're already adults and society tells them their way of living is wrong they take it to heart and end it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Shame on Gabby for exploiting that kid for a stimulus package to her Hollywood profile and career.
Shame on Wade for allowing it. He's in a real tough spot. He is going to support his son as a father, but don't make him the poster child and guinea pig for this weirdo shyt.