Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You tryna go back to back I see. Everything you wrote was hoe babble at best. You need to take care of your kids and stop worrying about shyt that don't involve you my me no Black papi brehren. Are ya'll finally claiming Black in 2020?
Bytch don't quote me with that dumb baseless sassy stereotypical coli countermove with the (take care of kids and mi no papi shyt) - I see your dancing and switching jive jukking ass prancing around like a faggit every time the AA "brand" gets mentioned. I'm a female that has a right to have an opinion and a right to say what I feel on this discussion board about this topic. Your Papi should have done better in raising you but I can sense from your upbringing that he was too busy with being the house negro in raising such a miserable manlet, you half a faq. I don't claim black, I AM BLACK. Born as such, align with Black Americas too and consistent with my beliefs- you are 0 for 0. You sway with whatever the tide brings in, got you raising multiple flags for prominence - even the rainbow one.:coffee: :wrist:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And posters have been annoyed many times before regarding the pettiness & public bickering of all parties involved. You act like these public spats haven’t been a constant complaint/critique of them for a while now.
You might be one of the few Yvette supporters who saw where this was going from the jump. I even seen you call out your fellow followers and they just didn't seem to care. It was all about the exposure to them. I knew it was just gonna led to the downfall but it was going to happen regardless if Yvette and Tariq never linked up, to begin with.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You might be one of the few Yvette supporters who saw where this was going from the jump. I even seen you call out your fellow followers and they just didn't seem to care. It was all about the exposure to them. I knew it was just gonna led to the downfall but it was going to happen regardless if Yvette and Tariq never linked up, to begin with.
Most probably thought Tariq would be the one to fracture their unstable “relationship”.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bytch don't quote me with that dumb baseless sassy stereotypical coli countermove with the (take care of kids and mi no papi shyt) - I see your dancing and switching jive jukking ass prancing around like a faggit every time the AA "brand" gets mentioned. Your Papi should have done better in raising you but I can sense from your upbringing that he was too busy with being the house negro in raising such a miserable manlet, you half a faq. I don't claim black, I AM BLACK, born that way. Born in America too and consistent with my beliefs. You sway with whatever the tide brings in, got you raising multiple flags for prominence - even the rainbow one.:coffee: :wrist:
Hoe babble. Didn't read. Are you done Alabaster?
UoI2YkN.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hoe babble. Didn't read. Are you done Alabaster?
UoI2YkN.gif
Nah I'm must sitting back watching you body yourself with the same basic retorts and played out gifs because you have nothing. Look desperate, yet again, thread for thread.
Try harder, kid, you're out of your league.
Who the fuk is Alabaster??? or is that supposed to be your white boy branded attempt to call a black female - a man. The originality is just so overwhelming, what will I ever do??
:comeon:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah I'm must sitting back watching you body yourself with the same basic retorts and played out gifs because you have nothing.
Try harder, kid, you're out of your league.
Still didn't read but she/he still talking... **** at it's Holtest.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Still didn't read but she/he still talking... **** at it's Holtest.
#1 pick - The same dude who called me his "favorite poster" and was all in my reps until the AA "wars" went down.
I love everybody but I always liked the women the most. Elle, Nicole, Books, Azul, Golden, dora and Harlem are all smart, highly educated sistas who add tremendous value to the site
What I like about the Nicole is her lack of accepting nikkas bullshyt while being down for Black folks and shes is no dummy.

She has enough swag where shes not a nikka nerd too and knows the difference between good and bad people, both Male and female

Same dude trying to run with that 2 years and 200 threads/comments about me later.
Same dude who calls girls "men" when he can't get his way and his nothing relevant to counter with. Shut the fuk up, you're proving my point. That switch up on your part is so fukkin tragic.
:mjlol::dead::dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You tryna go back to back I see. Everything you wrote was hoe babble at best. You need to take care of your kids and stop worrying about shyt that don't involve you my me no Black papi brehren. Are ya'll finally claiming Black in 2020? You gotta be the worst babbler on this site when you get into your ****-tendencies.
:francis:
I would agree but then that means a bulk of Black leaders from 1900's and forward are not AADoS unless you are talking about anyone with AADoS blood. Malcolm X is AADoS from my take but buffoons from the thecoli says otherwise. I see him as AADoS. I see myself as AADoS. I see Nicole as AADoS. Now, nikkas is quick to rep their hood, city, state, etc. But wanna get mad if you rep your heritage. You rep what you are. You AADoS and had 300 years of that shyt, that's what you are. I seen posters who had white in their bloodline rep AADoS like that bytch wasn't in the big house. fukk outta here. Everyone has a voice. If you feel it's one way, that's on you homie. I fukk with my own shyt. I don't fukk with yours.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
#1 pick - The same dude who called me his "favorite poster" and was all in my reps until the AA "wars" went down.
Same dude trying to run with that 2 years and 200 threads/comments about me later.
Same dude who calls girls "men" when he can't get his way and his nothing relevant to counter with. Shut the fuk up, you're proving my point.
:mjlol::dead::dead:
It's like everyone else can get a hint but not you. No one likes you. I just felt bad for you and gave you a vote and even that was in the Carribean section which is what you at least claim to be is. It's like you can't just take your L and keep it moving. Don't you got kids nikka? Take care of them nikka. Why you always arguing with people who don't even read your posts after the first sentence.

How you a whole lawyer and your shyt always comes off as annoying babbling? There is a reason thecoli fukks with that former prostitute white girl over you. Because she knows when to shut the fukk up. You just keep going like the Energizer bunny when no one even turned you on. nikka, you are annoying and a pest. Log off nikka! Go fukk a nikka or two. Go suck a nikka dikk or two. Get a hobby. A Boyfriend or Girlfriend. Something nikka but log off. You babble too much nikka.