Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I fukk with you Nicole and respect your views. However, you shouldn’t be rocking with both parties. They are not leaders in the black community.

Tariq and Yvette both been exposed and look how they are going at each other. Old leaders who died in the past gave us blue print already. I can’t take a man who hustles the black community and live in a gated community with non blacks or a grown ass woman dissing elders who put in actually work for the black community while living with their parents seriously. I see the hustle.

They can’t even stay on “code”

Respect back. But Tariq is not the one out here dismissing the active work and contributions of Dr. Welsing, Dr. Claud or Dr. John Herik Clark. Never. That's a call to action for banishment and excommunication. Idgaf about their exchanges bc they both look bad with the back and forth; however, I have to call it for what it is. Treason. I don't rock with race traitors who use their platform to publicly bash icons.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
She joined a panel (along with 2 other left leaning blacks) to discuss immigration. Immigration doesn't have a positive impact on the black community.

Recognizing that immigration harms your community and trying to figure out ways to minimize the damage does not equal supporting a white supremacists. Her being part of that panel is consistent with everything she has been saying since we first saw her in 2015. What 180 degree turn are you talking about?
I don’t know why you’re quoting me with this dumb shyt as you think I haven’t heard it before. I don’t know why you’re asking me dishonest questions as if I’m here to win you over or something.

This is why don’t fault Yvette, tariq, umar, polight, or any of these internet activist hustlers. A lot of black people want to be exploited and will literally defend the people they choose to be led/exploited by even in the face of proof that they’re being taken advantage of.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Let’s not do this :comeon:
They all had valid things to say and still do. I never dikkrode them, I just ate the fish and spit out the bones, so don’t play the “I told ya nikka” game. :beli:
No, they didn't bro. They been saying the same shyt as every other pro Black for the last 70 years, these nikkas just mixed some anti-Black others hate in the mix and you nikkas jumped in like nikkas going to Georgetown, Guyana with Jim Jones. Ya'll drank the Kool-Aid when all the real nikkas like me told you what was in the Kool-Aid.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What, you got the audio of their Twitter convo?:mjlol:

Tariq bodied her. Is Tariq dating his mother in law. Does he have a tattoo of his mother in law? :francis:
Tariq's wife is not white. I could less than a shyt about his mother in law. Yvette is a whole lesbian and dates white women directly - that's a conflict of interest and the merging of intersectionality issues on all fronts.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
VTgV9qt.jpg

Rassclot gyal looked fine back then. :picard:

Yeah she did look pretty :leon:

She look like one of those r&b singers from the 80s featured on Unsung tv one

I wonder what turned her into an angry Carpet Muncher??
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No, they didn't bro. They been saying the same shyt as every other pro Black for the last 70 years, these nikkas just mixed some anti-Black others hate in the mix and you nikkas jumped in like nikkas going to Georgetown, Guyana with Jim Jones. Ya'll drank the Kool-Aid when all the real nikkas like me told you what was in the Kool-Aid.
Stop fukking acting like Africans are not above reproach. Get the whole fuk out of here with that bullshyt. No one jumped into shyt - you jump into conversations and discussions that don't have shyt to do with you bc you feel as if people demean your ethnicity. You ride every anti-AA coattail like you're busting a nut and stay jerking off waiting for Round 2. Foh with your fake righteous shyt when most of your comments sound like a damn white supremacist for the past year. You have said the most racist and divisive dyck dives off top. Want me to make a thread about it - well there you go. I've been patient but fuk you and your insecure need for acceptance/acceptability bc you can't fit in anywhere. No one asked for your opinion. Drinking kool aid - your types would give anything to drink the white man's piss and call that shyt lemonade because he told you to do so.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Stop fukking acting like Africans are not above reproach. Get the whole fuk out of here with that bullshyt. No one jumped into shyt - you jump into conversations and discussions that don't have shyt to do with you bc you feel as if people demean your ethnicity. You ride every anti-AA coattail like you're busting a nut. Foh with your fake righteous shyt when most of your comments sound like a damn white supremacist for the past year. I've been patient but fuk you and your insecure need for acceptance and acceptability bc you can't fit in anywhere.
You tryna go back to back I see. Everything you wrote was hoe babble at best. You need to take care of your kids and stop worrying about shyt that don't involve you my me no Black papi brehren. Are ya'll finally claiming Black in 2020? You gotta be the worst babbler on this site when you get into your ****-tendencies.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You tryna go back to back I see. Everything you wrote was hoe babble at best. You need to take care of your kids and stop worrying about shyt that don't involve you my me no Black papi brehren. Are ya'll finally claiming Black in 2020?

You couldn't refute what she said so you resorted to personal attacks:umad:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It’s not hard to read tone. King Flex was hurt when she said he took his white in-laws on a European vacation.
I agree. While Flex clowned the shyt outta Yvette, Yvette ended up looking cleaner at the end. Tariq seemed kinda petty with Yvette. I can't lie, Yvette smoked Tariq in a couple of areas but Tariq pretty much smoked her with the crackhead shyt. Hilarious but sad at the same time. It's like you knew what was coming the first time Tariq decided to take up arms with Yvette.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
It is weird reading all the “this is childish“, “we need to stop fighting and come together” & “Why are they doing this” comments. Both have a long history of talking down on others, and going back and forth with their former friends and attacking various people via twitter and YouTube. It’s like the idea of getting a check made people lose all common sense of what’s been going on with them.

And posters have been annoyed many times before regarding the pettiness & public bickering of all parties involved. You act like these public spats haven’t been a constant complaint/critique of them for a while now.