Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yvette is an idiot for dissing Claude Anderson

but Tariq does indeed fatten his pockets off of black anger and paranoia (which is indeed pimping the black community, modern day Al Sharpton)

you can't tell me how evil white people are and move right next to rich white people while doing it

or maybe he can

:leon:

Preach fam preach :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I remember AA posters on here were riding heavily with Tariq and Yvette a couple of months ago. They would even defend those two if you call out their ways and rhetoric. Boy how time flies. :mjgrin:
Nah, I still rock with Tariq, not Yvette. I know what the end goal is and where the focus needs to be. Yvette was dead wrong for coming at Dr. Claud. fuk that.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
VTgV9qt.jpg

Rassclot gyal looked fine back then. :picard:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@KENNY DA COOKER
I’m still here, after Yvette and Tariq showed their ass last night, it’s clear it’s up to the regular folk to advocate for reparations :hubie:
I have been telling you for how long about what was going to happen. I don't know why ya'll jumped on something like this when it was obvious what was going to happen and how it's going to end. I almost feel like Huey in the episode where Riley got shot.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Glad you posted this Black Authority pretty much destroyed Yvette and Tone in that video last night. Black Authority and Professor Black Truth should be mentioned more on this site.
Facts. Lately I've been paying more attention to TBA and Black Truth more than anyone. I unsubbed from Yvette and Tone a while back, I'm tired of it. I listen to Tariq for informational purposes bc he is good about current events and giving no fux about saying what needs to be said. I knew where they were headed, the signs were there and it wasn't the direction that I needed to see. I can't rock with what I'm not passionate about and they are not the representatives of ADOS. Shyt there would be no ADOS or FBA without Claude, Welsing, Clarke. The writing on the wall was very clear - her baseless rant and opinionated outtakes serve no purpose. First Dr. Welsing and now Dr. Claud. Fuk that. First it was the white inclusivity issue, then it was the infighting that they started with Tariq, now instead of moving her happy ass along and get to hostepping, she tries to bait and hate- when df is the REAL work getting done while exchanging in petty internet beefs - Nothing gets respected.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I guess the hundreds of thousands of AA's daily that migrate from one city, or town, to another searching for economic opportunity elsewhere are cowards that "fled" their home cities/towns right?

Fckin idiot :dead:
:mjlit: :whoo::whew:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I still rock with Tariq, not Yvette. I know what the end goal is and where the focus needs to be. Yvette was dead wrong for coming at Dr. Claud. fuk that.

I fukk with you Nicole and respect your views. However, you shouldn’t be rocking with both parties. They are not leaders in the black community.

Tariq and Yvette both been exposed and look how they are going at each other. Old leaders who died in the past gave us blue print already. I can’t take a man who hustles the black community and live in a gated community with non blacks or a grown ass woman dissing elders who put in actually work for the black community while living with their parents seriously. I see the hustle.

They can’t even stay on “code”

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I have been telling you for how long about what was going to happen. I don't know why ya'll jumped on something like this when it was obvious what was going to happen and how it's going to end. I almost feel like Huey in the episode where Riley got shot.

Let’s not do this :comeon:
They all had valid things to say and still do. I never dikkrode them, I just ate the fish and spit out the bones, so don’t play the “I told ya nikka” game. :beli: