Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I feel like Tariq can talk some shyt because he’s actually put himself on the line, put his face out there. Black and and especially Truth talk all this grandiose shyt behind a vocoder. We don’t know what these nikkas look like or their government name but think they have a say on who is a traitor in black society or who we need to excommunicate. All because they put up some YouTube videos and have 50k or so subs. Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell actually use their government names and we know what they look like. They can’t just walk away from it at any point like those two.
Real recognize real. That's why TBA remains. Yvette and Tone are clearly suckas, so they're about to be up outta here.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why is it cool for prof truth, TBA to disrespect “elders”(Toni Morrison, Farrakhan) but Yvette critiques Claude and it’s time for exile? So many contradictions and double standards. I’m sure we can agree most are elders but they are not above criticism. Claude is just a proxy for their underlying hatred and jealousy for Yvette and Antonio. It’s always been there, they’ve had to bite their tongue and follow ADOS lead. Their way of talking flat black and pan Africanism wasn’t working for the 10 years they’ve been online. But 300k plus crowdfundings, 600 dollar meet and greets and the nikka’s still faceless

I feel like Tariq can talk some shyt because he’s actually put himself on the line, put his face out there. Black and and especially Truth talk all this grandiose shyt behind a vocoder. We don’t know what these nikkas look like or their government name but think they have a say on who is a traitor in black society or who we need to excommunicate. All because they put up some YouTube videos and have 50k or so subs. Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell actually use their government names and we know what they look like. They can’t just walk away from it at any point like those two.

So.... There's a thread on the first page of this sub-forum where posters are going in on Tariq's sister who is NOT a public figure. People want him to fail and are so desperate that they are attacking his sister and wife, that doesn't sit well with me and is out of pocket.

As far as JB, PBT, they are more precise and more versed on subjects than tariq, and has their stock grow, eventually they will be more visible. But the reason they are not now, is because of people like yourself. So many dusty ass people will pull up their background and attack them if their background if it is not "100%".

You, @Wiseborn , and a few others are in every tariq thread hating with the same 2 or 3 posters dapping your babble. I think you guys are unhinged...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So.... There's a thread on the first page of this sub-forum where posters are going in on Tariq's sister who is NOT a public figure. People want him to fail and are so desperate that they are attacking his sister and wife, that doesn't sit well with me and is out of pocket.

As far as JB, PBT, they are more precise and more versed on subjects than tariq, and has their stock grow, eventually they will be more visible. But the reason they are not now, is because of people like yourself. So many dusty ass people will pull up their background and attack them if their background if it is not "100%".

You, @Wiseborn , and a few others are in every tariq thread hating with the same 2 or 3 posters dapping your babble. I think you guys are unhinged...

You do know Jason Black has been around for like 15 years right... nikka used to do blog talk radio way back in the day.. dude is kind of a herb that has issues with black women for real...

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You do know Jason Black has been around for like 15 years right... nikka used to do blog talk radio way back in the day.. dude is kind of a herb that has issues with black women for real...
Yes I know who he is, I met him. But what does him being a “herb” or your interpretation of him having issues with black women have to do with his subject matter?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I've said my piece about dude and I'm done. I'm just sitting back with my popcorn now.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Tariq talks all this pimp sh!t & how to handle a woman, but has the nerve to have a wife that don’t cook?!?! Does Peanut even have a job?

Hatin on Peanut:mjgrin:

You should get Tariq Nasheed's books for women "The Art Of Gold Digging" and "Play or Be Played: What Every Female Shoulf Know About Men," so you can boss up and get a man to take care of you, so you do not have to work like Peanut:mjgrin:

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
In the Nipsey interview he mentioned being locked up and being in the CAR of whatever set he was affiliated with. He specifically said that they were riding with R60s.
I'm no gangster but every person who ever spoke about gang life in Los Angles said that when the enemies come, they hit everybody who is thought of to be part of the set.....active bangers and affiliates

the fukk