Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
No, they didn't bro. They been saying the same shyt as every other pro Black for the last 70 years, these nikkas just mixed some anti-Black others hate in the mix and you nikkas jumped in like nikkas going to Georgetown, Guyana with Jim Jones. Ya'll drank the Kool-Aid when all the real nikkas like me told you what was in the Kool-Aid.

:comeon:
If you wanna say Tariq has said anti-black stuff, I'll give you that(non-ADOS blacks responsible for HIV), but what anti-black rhetoric has came from Yvette/Tone in the past year?

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Hold up. Boyce used to smash Yvette ? :leon:
You couldn't tell by how Yvette would constantly be throwing shade his way. Saying slick shyt like someone that was hurt because the relationship didn't workout or thought it would be more than just working and fukking.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:comeon:
If you wanna say Tariq has said anti-black stuff, I'll give you that(non-ADOS blacks responsible for HIV), but what anti-black rhetoric has came from Yvette/Tone in the past year?
You must have forgotten, I used to listen to Yvette heavy. I was probably the only one on this site on Yvette with Poitier from way back. She was on that shyt with the Caribbeans heavy then jumped on Luuvie and Issa Rae. After that, she jumped on the Africans in America making an assumption that because those two come from money and wealth, all of them do. Then she started fukking with Tone. His thing was always LA county and the data in LA county and after that, they tried to push their rhetoric as data when they use small sample sizes with no real background at all. It started to be some Jared Taylor shyt but for Black folk.

Yvette always disliked the Black wealth class and nikkas like Tariq Nasheed. She always hated Claude and Dr. FCW. This ain't new. I remember when she went in on the NOI.

I was on Yvette for years. Tariq jumped on board when he saw it was popping. Said some shyt like all AIDS comes from African women in Atlanta fukking with zaddy and his foolishness only got worse from there. You must have forgotten, I used to listen to these fools. I know their shyt. I used to listen to Yvette's 3-4 podcasts. Even the ones where she was dikkriding Trump. I didn't agree with her but I did like she was one of the only to push Black politics. Both her and Claude did but she's beefing with him too.

Unlike most here, I listen to just about everyone regardless if I like them or not. Sometimes that got some gems and I found Yvette to be entertaining. The reason why she got an audience right now.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's like everyone else can get a hint but not you. No one likes you. I just felt bad for you and gave you a vote and even that was in the Carribean section which is what you at least claim to be is. It's like you can't just take your L and keep it moving. Don't you got kids nikka? Take care of them nikka. Why you always arguing with people who don't even read your posts after the first sentence.

How you a whole lawyer and your shyt always comes off as annoying babbling? There is a reason thecoli fukks with that former prostitute white girl over you. Because she knows when to shut the fukk up. You just keep going like the Energizer bunny when no one even turned you on. nikka, you are annoying and a pest. Log off nikka! Go fukk a nikka or two. Go suck a nikka dikk or two. Get a hobby. A Boyfriend or Girlfriend. Something nikka but log off. You babble too much nikka.
Big mad huh??? You have more posts on these ados topics more than actual ados combined. Check your own shyt. Fuk are you so emotional for - I thought you were the personification of a black man, according to you?? that coli doesn't fuk with that white bytch, the c00ns do - the segment of men who just like you are willing to degrade and buck for anything white no matter how low value and you do see how that ended. I see that your true colors came out this time because a few months ago, ummmm...

:jbhmm:Now all of a sudden you want to try to coli call my credentials just because I don't fuk with you, hypocrite. Not reading all the rest of that shyt.. seen it before. It's fomula but you, however, ...
:mjcry: why is doing it the right way so hard:mjcry:

Brehs, get off this silly c00n shyt and start fukking with women doing it right and grinding. shyt, with help, nicole can be an extreme asset and yall can live a good upper class life. She out here doing it. This is the reason why girls be thotting. nikkas be rewarding them even if it's just short term. nikkas gotta get smart and think long term. Marriage is a business relationship as much as it's a family business and a sensual relationship. Come on brehs, CWB. Choose wisely brehs
I guess you're out here choosing white sex workers according to your coligic
:sas2:
Save it - https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fuk...r-black-men-remy-ma-to-single-mothers.663189/

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Big mad huh??? Fuk are you so emotional for - I thought you were the personification of a black man, according to you?? that coli doesn't fuk with that white bytch, the c00ns do - the segment of men who just like you are willing to degrade and buck for anything white no matter how low value and you do see how that ended. I see that your true colors came out this time because a few months ago, ummmm...

:jbhmm:Now all of a sudden you want to try to coli call my credentials just because I don't fuk with you, hypocrite. Not reading all the rest of that shyt.. seen it before. It's fomula but you, however, ...

I guess you're out here choosing white sex workers according to your coligic
:sas2:
Save it - https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fuk...r-black-men-remy-ma-to-single-mothers.663189/
You did all this work while I don't even bother to read your post must do something to your spirit huh?

You should spend more time finding a man who would put a ring on your finger instead. 3 kids, 3 nikkas, no rings. I can see why. Your p*ssy must feel like the Buffalo Bills. Goodbye breh :mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You did all this work while I don't even bother to read your post must do something to your spirit huh?

You should spend more time finding a man who would put a ring on your finger instead. 3 kids, 3 nikkas, no rings. I can see why. You p*ssy must feel like the Buffalo Bills. Goodbye breh :mjgrin:
Nah... 2 kids, 1 father, 2 degrees, 6 figures and 6 certed, coming from a family of 1 father. 1 mother and 6 brothers, wake up 6am and I used to take the 6... what's your excuse??? other than being an average 6, not doing shyt for 6 yrs walking around with a slit for what used to be your dyck still ranting about the same shyt by the time you hit 60?? I don't need to "find" anything, if I want it.. I get it.

I find your admiration and hurt feelings along with your back spiral off your own previous quotes, highly entertaining = all that afribabble and homo-moting when you all you have to do is ignore or stop quoting me.

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
EMrxA2OU8AETiDr.jpg

Yvette wasn't that bad looking of a chick back in the day. What happened? :picard:Seriously?:dahell:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah... 2 kids, 1 father, 2 degrees, 6 figures and 6 certed, coming from a family of 1 father. 1 mother and 6 brothers, wake up 6am and I used to take the 6... what's your excuse??? other than being an average 6, not doing shyt for 6 yrs walking around with a slit for what used to be your dyck still ranting about the same shyt by the time you hit 60?? I don't need to "find" anything, if I want it.. I get it.

I find your admiration and hurt feelings along with your back spiral off your own previous quotes, highly entertaining = all that afribabble and homo-moting when you all you have to do is ignore or stop quoting me.
So breh shot you with two strings of semen and all you got to show for it is being a single mother? No ring? Keep telling yourself you are 6 figures but you can't get a man to make you a whole woman but a nikka decided to make you a two time mother? Was your mother a single mother or just you?

The Ls just keep writing themselves. You don't know me so you can think I am broke, it doesn't bother me. I just know one thing. I see my wife and kid everyday. I can have sex with my wife and it's not a sin. Can you? Would you marry him if he asked? Would he ever ask is the better question?

Two degrees and no ring. Not even a ring pop. But keep telling yourself you the shyt girl. Maybe one day a nikka will make you whole

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So breh shot you with two strings of semen and all you got to show for it is being a single mother? No ring? Keep telling yourself you are 6 figures but you can't get a man to make you a whole woman but a nikka decided to make you a two time mother? Was your mother a single mother or just you?

The Ls just keep writing themselves. You don't know me so you can think I am broke, it doesn't bother me. I just know one thing. I see my wife and kid everyday. I can have sex with my wife and it's not a sin. Can you? Would you marry him if he asked? Would he ever ask is the better question?

Two degrees and no ring. Not even a ring pop. But keep telling yourself you the shyt girl. Maybe one day a nikka will make you whole
You're still replying?? Dude, get the fuk over it. I bodied with you your own comments- I'm bored with this back and forth. None of what you wrote deserves a legit response, makes no sense and you were just complimenting me on various previous threads and messages. blah blah... more conjecture, blah blahing.

That kid that your "wife" has is not yours.. just fyi. But at the least you know who the child's mother is. Having sex with your wife is not a sin, but what do you call it when she has sex with other men not her husband??

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're still replying?? Dude, get the fuk over it. I bodied with you your own comments- I'm bored with this back and forth. None of what you wrote deserves a legit response, makes no sense and you were just complimenting me on various previous threads and messages. blah blah... more conjecture, blah blahing.

That kid that your "wife" has is not yours.. just fyi. But at the least you know who the child's mother is. Having sex with your wife is not a sin, but what do you call it when she has sex with other men not her husband??
Sadly, this will only be a dream for you in your lifetime.
black-african-man-woman-bridal-260nw-663567808.jpg