Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I don’t know why you’re quoting me with this dumb shyt as you think I haven’t heard it before. I don’t know why you’re asking me dishonest questions as if I’m here to win you over or something.

This is why don’t fault Yvette, tariq, umar, polight, or any of these internet activist hustlers. A lot of black people want to be exploited and will literally defend the people they choose to be led/exploited by even in the face of proof that they’re being taken advantage of.

What is wrong with what I said???

I'm not asking any dishonest question?

How does her being on a panel discussing the real impacts on immigration equal being a part of a white supremacist think tank? You brought that bullshyt argument up.

What 180 degree turn are you talking about?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sadly, this will only be a dream for you in your lifetime.
black-african-man-woman-bridal-260nw-663567808.jpg
you dream is a nightmare
how does it feel simping out and raising a child that's not yours in order to stay married, breh?
:picard:
41vEn6%2BW3%2BL.jpg

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
This coming from a dude who moved to a white majority nation.:francis:
I guess the hundreds of thousands of AA's daily that migrate from one city, or town, to another searching for economic opportunity elsewhere are cowards that "fled" their home cities/towns right?

Fckin idiot :dead:

You don’t immigrate within a country dude. Text book definition of a false equivalency.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You couldn't refute what she said so you resorted to personal attacks:umad:
every. time. Every, time.:deadmanny:
I responded with facts and in comes the lack of merit personal attacks.
and you notice the first things that he uses to "come back" and how his whole tone changed to assimilate racist stereotypes that do not apply .. :mjpls:
but black power and upliftment though (for convenience)
:mjpls:
He's up here giving cred to a white prostitute when the shyt didn't go his way; he was just promoting and supporting black females who don't resort to sex to get a come up, choose the educational route while he was calling sex workers, demonic.

:usure: Safe is a girl who has two jobs and working on her masters, not a :demonic: selling sex.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
every. time. Every, time.:deadmanny:
I responded with facts and in come the personal attacks.
and you notice the first things that he uses to "come back" with .. :mjpls:but black power though (for convenience)
:mjpls:
He's up here giving cred to a white prostitute when the shyt didn't go his way, when he was just promoting females who don't resort to sex to get a come up:

The :mjpls: vibes are very clear with some of these dudes. For whatever reason, they pretend to have no idea what's going on.

Whites got them confused out here. You hate to see it. We all black though:sas2:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is too vulgar but I don't necessarily agree with Yvette and Tone's take on Claude Anderson. He's just a man and susceptible to mistakes. Black folks need to understand success takes iterations at times, you won't always get it right on the first time around irregardless if all you have is that one shot.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I guess the hundreds of thousands of AA's daily that migrate from one city, or town, to another searching for economic opportunity elsewhere are cowards that "fled" their home cities/towns right?

Fckin idiot :dead:

LMAO @ THE FEW IMMIGRANTS
WHO DAPPED THIS DUMB shyt.

:scust:YOUR FAMILIES ABANDONED ALL BLACK COUNTRIES TO RUN TO RACIST ASS AMERICA
AND YOURE COMPARING THAT TO
DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES WITH NO
BLACK LAND TO GO BACK TO
MOVING AROUND FROM ONE AMERICAN
CITY TO THE OTHER?
:devil:
:evil:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Tariq is too vulgar but I don't necessarily agree with Yvette and Tone's take on Claude Anderson. He's just a man and susceptible to mistakes. Black folks need to understand success takes iterations at times, you won't always get it right on the first time around irregardless if all you have is that one shot.
They rely on The Data™️ to "tell" them they'll fail so they don't have to try. Dr. Claud's sin is being friends with Boyce and having the balls to pursue a business. It's not for the weak hearted.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
they have no tact is the problem

Yvette carved out her own lane, albeit a nativist/populist one, and Dr. Claud been had his and then some, as is Boyce, as did Tariq etc.

there's no reason why they can't all just go "you do you, and I'ma do me, and when its time to ride, it's time to ride"

only problem is, it's inherent nature of reactionary populism that causes Yvette and Tone (the latter is ironic, but not surprising) to go after figures that are of a higher standard then she.

They rely on The Data™️ to show they'll fail so they don't to. Dr. Claud's sin is being friends with Boyce and having the balls to take a chance on a business. It's not for the weak hearted.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I truly hate the fact that Tariq has b*stardized the phrase “on code” so much that it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. On code was always meant as kissing his ass b/c he has said & done several anti black things for a cheap laugh.
You don’t know about Neely Fuller Jr who says that all the time???