Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
But they are not going nowhere.:mjgrin:

Dude......

Life goes on..

These two Charlatans of Culture have been misleading brothers and sisters like yourself for a good minute now

Don't waste another dime or a minute of your time on these self indulgent narcissistic mofos who don't give a fukk about your black azz

Just do yourself a favor and formulate your own agenda to better yourself and your family

Tariq and Yvette aren't your LEADERS

And the ADOS and FBA brands are not your SALVATION DOGMAS

Stop being a slave to brands

And to negoes who have a Messiah complex

Save Yourself :ufdup:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
They can kill each other on twitter or youtube all day for all I care at this point.

If you are ADOS/NBA/FBA and are going to be involved in the War for 2020 (aka the U.S. 2020 elections) then you know what the mission is.

Getting the strongest commitment possible, most tangibles possible from the parties/candidates for our community and waking our people out of the POC/we gotta help everybody mindset.

Most of us here know the mission, we have the benefit of knowing the date of the deciding battle (Nov, 3 2020). Until then we just have to work.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
"This is a nikka who ain't never took care of himself. Or provided above lifestyle to a woman. She ain't got nothing to look forward to. Maybe that's why you rolling with Yvette, you found a woman who ain't gonna expect anything of ya."

giphy.gif
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
@śïñe•qúå_nøn What happened to your thread bytch
mGgpHHT.png

Rule #1

Don't engage with Tariq.

This dude has unlimited time on his hands.
Too much time wasted on this foolishness.
I'm jot defending Tariq here but come on breh :comeon: This whole shyt started cuz Yvette and Tone are planning to go in on Dr. Claud for a THIRTY SECOND quip in an hour long video-- and he didn't even mention them :mindblown:

Weren't they just on Boyce's ass last week cuz he took a trip to Ghana? :what: These fools are insane and on an ego trip that's tarnishing the fight for reparations. Snap out of it already :yayo:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I remember AA posters on here were riding heavily with Tariq and Yvette a couple of months ago. They would even defend those two if you call out their ways and rhetoric. Boy how time flies. :mjgrin:

Yup :russ:

They have the same reactions as a Coli poster finding out his favorite rapper is a fukkboy

Or does something embarrassing or c00nish

They feel so disappointed

#ADOS brand militants like
@Stringer Cochran and @Captain_Crunch have left the building to go cry in the car
:lolbron:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
@śïñe•qúå_nøn What happened to your thread bytch
mGgpHHT.png

I'm jot defending Tariq here but come on breh :comeon: This whole shyt started cuz Yvette and Tone are planning to go in on Dr. Claud for a THIRTY SECOND quip in an hour long video-- and he didn't even mention them :mindblown:

Weren't they just on Boyce's ass last week cuz he took a trip to Ghana? :what: These fools are insane and on an ego trip that's tarnishing the fight for reparations. Snap out of it already :yayo:

I'm not solely blaming Tariq for this. Yeah I think Yvette went overboard tweeting about Dr. Claude on the BC. I really think she should stop tweeting about Boyce, Claude and these other folks. There are more important issues to tackle.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is all that needed to be said which was summed up right here, time to see shyt for what it really is. There is no excuse for demeaning and disrespect of relevant, formidable icons like Dr. Welsing and Dr. Anderson that are actually credentialed, respected and leaders of the community with a proven history of being about what they talk. Lost their mind trying to disparage Dr. Anderson. That's enough for me. Decades of work and they try to reduce him to twitter twostep bashing. But Marianne Williamson and all of a sudden blavity backer Bryon gets respect, but Dr. Claud and Dr. Welsing don't?? - df, lost her damn mind.
FBA all day.

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Say man listen... some of yall agents and phonies in here go overboard with the fake unbiased angle "they all scammers yall really listen to them? these yall leaders?? i dont like none of them" " see this why black ppl cant work together they need to squash this" talk

A good handful of posters come in Every tariq thread about him checking a bum whether it be no school umar, kid and play, even crispy back when tommy got roasted. The same corny "they need to work together and handle this behind closed doors" "see this why i dont listen to none of em" the same goofy ass fake unbiased posts in every one of those threads

This comes from yall thinking we are stupid and its so damn played out. We clearly see who, what, where, when and Why Yvette deserves this bake session and why shes getting cooked. Save yourself a post dont waste time with the "yall dumb for listening to these ppl" posts

I can't be the only one tired of these same "i dont take none of em serious" posts. If that was the case you wouldnt have loaded up the thread, went down to reply and wasted time on ppl you think are so insignificant. there are thousands of active threads.

Exactly. They are entertained by this