Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Daps
It is weird reading all the “this is childish“, “we need to stop fighting and come together” & “Why are they doing this” comments. Both have a long history of talking down on others, and going back and forth with their former friends and attacking various people via twitter and YouTube. It’s like the idea of getting a check made people lose all common sense of what’s been going on with them.

The thing is, Tariq started out with macking, so that behavior was fine for that particular subject. But then he made the transition to “black leader”, and never changed his style. So it looks like he’s just doing this because it’s a hot topic, and it’s easy for him to capitalize.

For all the talk about being on code, this is way off code. And stuff like this will turn off black people who are in positions to provide real change, because this seems so unprofessional.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So he doesn't have failed products like moorus?

Did he not just pocket 100k that he won't speak on?

:dwillhuh:

Will anybody touch on that conference money or is that egg shell status now?
Says he got kicked off the first crowd funding site. Ends up collecting money on a site that lets him keep all the money instead. This man is using the laziest slight of hand, he doesn't even need effort... His followers tho

:snoop:
Moorus failed. He was in over his head. He delivered the product but it was shyt. No big deal. Businesses fail ALL the time.

The 100k for the conference is being used to set the conference up and those that donated that money is going to be used for their admission. He has a bigger audience than Yvette and tone so he needed a big venue. When you go to a concert or conference you usually get your ticket in advance right?

If dude doesn’t throw the conference then you can finally have a valid issue.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
@Barnett114 If you could be so kind as to merge this goat fukkers thread with mine since he don't wanna free the brehs
mGgpHHT.png

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
tenor.gif

I'm personally enjoying watching these two Buffoons (Yvette & Tariq) go at it

Proves what I said last year..they are nothing more then a bunch of self indulgent hustlers of culture

Promoting thier brands #Ados #FBA

SMH.....good riddance to both of them

:camby:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tenor.gif

Proves what I said last year..they are nothing more then a bunch of self indulgent hustlers of culture

Thing I'm shocked about is how someone with a brain couldn't see this from the jump from what it was :mjcry:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

But they are not going nowhere.:mjgrin: