Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Owning businesses in the age of Amazon and Wal-Mart isn't what it w
It's only ok when anybody non-black does it:hubie:

This what many people believe. I don't they care if they experience racism or not as long as another black person doesn't come up in any shape form or fashion.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This is who tariq and Yvette have always been. Neither has ever been above the childish pettiness and getting down in the mud.

it’s funny because the revelation that this chic was on a white supremacist think tank or that she’s done a complete 180 on this whole “ethnicity/tribalism reparations” issue wasn’t enough to get a lot of you to question her, but cat fighting with tariq is.

She joined a panel (along with 2 other left leaning blacks) to discuss immigration. Immigration doesn't have a positive impact on the black community.

Recognizing that immigration harms your community and trying to figure out ways to minimize the damage does not equal supporting a white supremacists. Her being part of that panel is consistent with everything she has been saying since we first saw her in 2015. What 180 degree turn are you talking about?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:mjgrin:nikka, you stuck a pitchfork in dr. claude anderson the second you started drooling over that yvette picture. rats abandon ship in the same fashion, so nikka how the fukk is you outchea totally unaware that you operating just like a vermin?:mjgrin:

just a lil jokey joke about yvettes 1992 onlyfans days. you sound highly upset. it also looks like you're wishing death on dr claude anderson saying ados represents young lions killing off the old lions (claude anderson) thats pretty neg worthy behavior.

if you are still mad. lets get to the part where you do something about it..other than bytch and moan to me like a chump. is there any other action beyond that we can get to? let me know.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
VTgV9qt.jpg
:ehh:

Daps
This is who tariq and Yvette have always been. Neither has ever been above the childish pettiness and getting down in the mud.

it’s funny because the revelation that this chic was on a white supremacist think tank or that she’s done a complete 180 on this whole “ethnicity/tribalism reparations” issue wasn’t enough to get a lot of you to question her, but cat fighting with tariq is.

It is weird reading all the “this is childish“, “we need to stop fighting and come together” & “Why are they doing this” comments. Both have a long history of talking down on others, and going back and forth with their former friends and attacking various people via twitter and YouTube. It’s like the idea of getting a check made people lose all common sense of what’s been going on with them.

Last edited:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just a lil jokey joke about yvettes 1992 onlyfans days. you sound highly upset. it also looks like you're wishing death on dr claude anderson saying ados represents young lions killing off the old lions (claude anderson) thats pretty neg worthy behavior.

if you are still mad. lets get to the part where you do something about it..other than bytch and moan to me like a chump. is there any other action beyond that we can get to? let me know.
:pachaha:nikka, shut yo ho azz up, ol internet azz nikka. we is thousands of miles apart, what the fukk is you talmbout nikka?:pachaha:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is weird reading all the “this is childish“, “we need to stop fighting and come together” & “Why are they doing this” comments. Both have a long history of talking down on others, going back and forth with their former friends and various people via twitter and YouTube. It’s like the idea of getting a check made people lose all common sense of what’s been going on with them.

All of it is garbage if the foundation of your movement isn't black unification..

People just "listened" to what claude anderson was bringing, but they didnt "hear" or comprehend what he was saying..

All of this over a 15 second clip out of an 70 minute interview..

Thats how insignificant these people are, and the reason they'll NEVER get that invitation to the big stage they desire..

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:pachaha:nikka, shut yo ho azz up, ol internet azz nikka. we is thousands of miles apart, what the fukk is you talmbout nikka?:pachaha:

You just might want to double or even triple check who you're talking to first before you get too rowdy. its a small world and what you put out there can come back to ya. hopefully you're around long enough to learn and do better.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just might want to double or even triple check who you're talking to first before you get too rowdy. its a small world and what you put out there can come back to ya. hopefully you're around long enough to learn and do better.
:gucci:who the fukk am i talking to besides another nikka just like me? and when the fukk did the world get small enough to where you think you gon put out something but something even worse aint coming back your way?:mjtf: