Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
These aren’t the same. Esp when they also built and sometimes even renamed the towns they fled to.

Of course theyre not the "same" idiot

But you can draw parallels showing how stupid that way of thinking is

As for the bold are you implying immigrants had no part in building america?

I know youre an idiot but i honestly hope youre not that unaware

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
VTgV9qt.jpg

Damn near had me bout to instigate for some more pix

Dont let her talk to you like that flex i wouldnt take that if i was you!:feedme:

Dayuuuum you gonna let her talk about ya wife fam?:feedme:

:feedme:she disrespecting your music group callin it milk slide its time to drop them modeling receipts big bro :feedme:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn near had me bout to instigate for some more pix

Dont let her talk to you like that flex i wouldnt take that if i was you!:feedme:

Dayuuuum you gonna let her talk about ya wife fam?:feedme:

:feedme:she disrespecting your music group callin it milk slide its time to drop them modeling receipts big bro :feedme:
:mjgrin:so all it takes is ONE pic of a high yellow, hazel eyed pretty face for you to totally throw all your dr. claude anderson sentimental value in the bushes, huh? dr. claude anderson's legacy dont stand a chance with a disloyal, rat azz nikka like you.:mjlit:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:why do new ADOS chapters keep popping up in every city and why did tariq's indiegogo slowed down to a trickle at the exact moment he broke bad on yvette and tone?:jbhmm:
This sounds like hero worship semantics,
"Chapter" is just a fancy title to sound important, it don't really mean some big shyt is popping off. Just nikkas having tall talks over "data".

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sounds like hero worship semantics,
"Chapter" is just a fancy title to sound important, it don't really mean some big shyt is popping off. Just nikkas having tall talks over "data".
:mjgrin:before i entertain anymore of your bullshyt semantics, are you ADOS?:mjgrin:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:mjgrin:yvette and tone's ADOS movement represents the young lions killing off the old lions(dr. claude anderson)

screenname01 's post received the following reputation(s)
  1. -10
    Given: Today at 7:18 AM
    Big Boda (BFM) commented: (aint no killing off claude anderson.)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I was on YouTube a year ago and saw Yvette speak at this event. At 15:15 mark Yvette comes in and shuts it down. Every other speaker was just talking nonsense. This made me a Yvette fan. But man not sure how she went from this to going back and fourth with Tariq on Twitter.

This is who tariq and Yvette have always been. Neither has ever been above the childish pettiness and getting down in the mud.

it’s funny because the revelation that this chic was on a white supremacist think tank or that she’s done a complete 180 on this whole “ethnicity/tribalism reparations” issue wasn’t enough to get a lot of you to question her, but cat fighting with tariq is.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm in my 40's and I would personally be embarrassed to conduct myself like that in an online forum. If seems like an ideological beef that could have and should have been handled offline. Plus Yvette and Tariq beefing with each other is childish and goes to show you that clout chasing reigns above all.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
screenname01 's post received the following reputation(s)
  1. -10
    Given: Today at 7:18 AM
    Big Boda (BFM) commented: (aint no killing off claude anderson.)
:mjgrin:nikka, you stuck a pitchfork in dr. claude anderson the second you started drooling over that yvette picture. rats abandon ship in the same fashion, so nikka how the fukk is you outchea totally unaware that you operating just like a vermin?:mjgrin: