Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
VTgV9qt.jpg
Ma used to be a cutey. Guess all that butch dyking eventually made her man-faced.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tariq has been collecting data on Yvette ever since that Boyce shyt. He been waiting.

Yvette is toxic. She won’t ever win unless a white feminist backs her.

I love when people call Tariq a con artist. What has he conned. He lets his listeners fund what they want to see or hear and he produces it. That is what all transactions should be. If he was taking people’s money and not delivering or delivering an inferior product he’d have been out of biz a long time ago. Plus he gives free content twice weekly on his podcast and YouTube. He’s brilliant. He’s a clear egomaniac but that has helped him win cause he has no shame.

I don’t rock with him with the blaming everything on immigrants but I understand the point he’s reaching for.

So he doesn't have failed products like moorus?

Did he not just pocket 100k that he won't speak on?

:dwillhuh:

Will anybody touch on that conference money or is that egg shell status now?
Says he got kicked off the first crowd funding site. Ends up collecting money on a site that lets him keep all the money instead. This man is using the laziest slight of hand, he doesn't even need effort... His followers tho

:snoop:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
:mjgrin:yvette and tone's ADOS movement represents the young lions killing off the old lions(dr. claude anderson) bcuz all the independent ADOS chapters taking hold in city after city are being spearheaded by younger people. at the same time though, my sister in law goes to t.d. jakes' daughter seminar in denver every year. she says its a bunch of black women networking and fellowshipping and drinking wine, so basically just a trip to denver to consume. all tariq had to do was bite his tongue, swallow his ego and host his FBA conference and he was on his way to tapping into the seminar circuit. hes too stupid to realize that black women perceive his attacks on yvette as attacks on black women as a whole and those women were going to be the main ones coming to his conference. so this FBA conference will prolly be his first and last:ld:
You're very wrong lmao.
You been listening to that kid and play babble too long.

The type of women that support Tariq don't fukk with Yvette
:comeon:

Daps
This is embarrassing, and I hope nobody takes these two people seriously. The fact that anyone gives them money is ridiculous. Tariq is funny, but seeing him as anything other than an entertainer is absurd.

Two grown adults who allegedly want to be seen as leaders fighting on social media like teenagers. Our folks are the only ones who take things this far, then we wonder why we don’t have progress. And why do we need leaders anyway?

All I can say is, no black people I know follow any of these social media “leaders”, and that’s a good thing.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
All I can say is, no black people I know follow any of these social media “leaders”, and that’s a good thing.

I was on YouTube a year ago and saw Yvette speak at this event. At 15:15 mark Yvette comes in and shuts it down. Every other speaker was just talking nonsense. This made me a Yvette fan. But man not sure how she went from this to going back and fourth with Tariq on Twitter.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're very wrong lmao.
You been listening to that kid and play babble too long.

The type of women that support Tariq don't fukk with Yvette
:comeon:
:jbhmm:why do new ADOS chapters keep popping up in every city and why did tariq's indiegogo slowed down to a trickle at the exact moment he broke bad on yvette and tone?:jbhmm:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Non Black Americans are always butting their noses into shyt that doesn't concern them.
Granted this doesn’t concern us ur correct

some of us genuinely ride for TRUTH and this wasn’t a private ados forum it was Twitter a public platform
it sucks to see two thoroughbred Americans with a large following get distracted and airing out Dutty laundry like that
And for what
Blue ticks and verified accounts

if it was a Caribbean or African clash I’d be just as disappointed