Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Say man listen... some of yall agents and phonies in here go overboard with the fake unbiased angle "they all scammers yall really listen to them? these yall leaders?? i dont like none of them" " see this why black ppl cant work together they need to squash this" talk

A good handful of posters come in Every tariq thread about him checking a bum whether it be no school umar, kid and play, even crispy back when tommy got roasted. The same corny "they need to work together and handle this behind closed doors" "see this why i dont listen to none of em" the same goofy ass fake unbiased posts in every one of those threads

This comes from yall thinking we are stupid and its so damn played out. We clearly see who, what, where, when and Why Yvette deserves this bake session and why shes getting cooked. Save yourself a post dont waste time with the "yall dumb for listening to these ppl" posts

I can't be the only one tired of these same "i dont take none of em serious" posts. If that was the case you wouldnt have loaded up the thread, went down to reply and wasted time on ppl you think are so insignificant. there are thousands of active threads.

I think both of them and Jason and Professor Black Truth play their position. Frankly they're the only ones with a pro Black agenda, while "old Black media" either ignores the issue or clowns them.

I think after 2020 Tariq especially will start to retire from this and they should. It's not on one two or three people to hold down a whole community. They provided the ideology and energy now it's time for people moving behind the scenes to get us over the finish line.

The twitter beef would be bad if they were politicians or major business leaders but they're not that so it kinda doesn't matter and is to be expected.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:yvette and tone's ADOS movement represents the young lions killing off the old lions(dr. claude anderson) bcuz all the independent ADOS chapters taking hold in city after city are being spearheaded by younger people. at the same time though, my sister in law goes to t.d. jakes' daughter seminar in denver every year. she says its a bunch of black women networking and fellowshipping and drinking wine, so basically just a trip to denver to consume. all tariq had to do was bite his tongue, swallow his ego and host his FBA conference and he was on his way to tapping into the seminar circuit. hes too stupid to realize that black women perceive his attacks on yvette as attacks on black women as a whole and those women were going to be the main ones coming to his conference. so this FBA conference will prolly be his first and last:ld:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
these two are a puppet show
Real Recognise Real the indigenous Americans and Descendants of Prisoners of War will get their dues regardless
It’s waaaay bigger than a hashtag or a dvd

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It's only ok when anybody non-black does it:hubie:
This isn't a black or white thing, rich people typically offer some type of payout or interest return when you invest in their products

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
sorry to say but Yvette won

this......
Have u refunded that 100k yet pimp?
How’s that going Mink Slide???
1f440.png
........was pure ether

Daps
Does Sandy Darity seriously continue to associate with Yvette and Tone after this? :lupe:If so :leostare:

But I was right tho :wow: all along

Y'all acted like I was trippin, you're one of the only ones bold enough to face the implosion :wow:

they beef with everyone the issue not tariq more yvette.

The other chick called that i think it was reh.

I don't remember anything u said

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Tariq always said he is not a leader, but Yvette on the other hand said she is 1 of the leaders of ADOS.

Hes not a leader...but he's setting up conferences

Hes not a leader....but hes telling black folks what to do with our money

He's not a leader...but he has weekly QnAs featuring just him

He's not a leader...but he fosters a cult of personality

That "i'm not a leader" schtick is to deflect blame when people like me call Tariq out for his childish behavior. What kinda grown man is as petty as he is, besides the ones with a rediculous ego and lack of discipline?

I've seen children have more constructive, civilized, conversations than these two.

Last edited: