Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is proof that these people who try to position themselves as leaders in our community are just egotistical jackals.

No grown man or woman about their business wouldve gone back and forth like this behind closed doors, let alone in front of the world.
Breh... I can't believe how many tweets that went back and forth between them. How can you have that much time and energy? :dwillhuh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
OjzhaCK.png
'
L0nhKzv.png

:picard:
That last one was a death blow:hhh:

someone posted the old old videos when boyce first featured yvette back during obama's second term and she had long hair very soft spoken and didn't look run down she looked and talked like a straight woman so yeah. boyce was skinning and grinning with her like she broke him off some in that video it was posted on the forum i'll edit with it if i come across it.

:ohhh:

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Does Sandy Darity seriously continue to associate with Yvette and Tone after this? :lupe:If so :leostare:
Both of them got great qualties in they own way.

Its unfortunate they beefing like this.

Especially at they age.

Ego been the downfall of many black movements unfortunately.

This is just sad to see.
But I was right tho :wow: all along

Y'all acted like I was trippin, you're one of the only ones bold enough to face the implosion :wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Say man listen... some of yall agents and phonies in here go overboard with the fake unbiased angle "they all scammers yall really listen to them? these yall leaders?? i dont like none of them" " see this why black ppl cant work together they need to squash this" talk

A good handful of posters come in Every tariq thread about him checking a bum whether it be no school umar, kid and play, even crispy back when tommy got roasted. The same corny "they need to work together and handle this behind closed doors" "see this why i dont listen to none of em" the same goofy ass fake unbiased posts in every one of those threads

This comes from yall thinking we are stupid and its so damn played out. We clearly see who, what, where, when and Why Yvette deserves this bake session and why shes getting cooked. Save yourself a post dont waste time with the "yall dumb for listening to these ppl" posts

I can't be the only one tired of these same "i dont take none of em serious" posts. If that was the case you wouldnt have loaded up the thread, went down to reply and wasted time on ppl you think are so insignificant. there are thousands of active threads.

Personally although Tariq would never admit it. the scamming allegations help him. He said he's doing the new Moorus (can't use that name anymore) on a small scale and he didn't immediately mention a Kickstarter/ indiegogo/gofundme. That's a good sign.

Frankly all three moved the needle way more than anymore did in the last twenty years. Pro Blackness is a bad word in even the Black press. All the few Old Black media types do is ignore Black people and their issues or talk down on them. The Root tries to work in Hotep in everything they criticize Black men for. The just wrote an article criticizing Boyce Watkins Criticizing Lizzo (after they criticized her) but haven't said one word about the ADOS/FBA movements.

Frankly Tariq said he doesn't want to be a leader and I agree with him. He should be allowed to retire. I think that he will transition to making Mink Slide a thing and making the occasional movie. It's time for others to pick up the mantle.

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Sandy Darity seriously continue to associate with Yvette and Tone after this? :lupe:If so :leostare:

But I was right tho :wow: all along

Y'all acted like I was trippin, you're one of the only ones bold enough to face the implosion :wow:

Darity will probably be around them even more. He wanted nothing to do with Nasheed

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Damn it's crazy how immigrants, who fled their home country like some cowards and come to America and talk shyt.

I guess the hundreds of thousands of AA's daily that migrate from one city, or town, to another searching for economic opportunity elsewhere are cowards that "fled" their home cities/towns right?

Fckin idiot :dead:

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBA shytting on Darity on his stream:hhh:
I get it, you don’t like Tone and Yvette...but to classify Dr. Darity as an ass kisser is one hell of a fukking reach. Everyone just goes after each other’s counterpart with minor nitpicks. Saying this person is a “traitor” or “off code” simply because y’all had a disagreement. They’re all operating out of the same wheelhouses, why the conflict?

No one knows who he is or has seen him publicly yet. Darity been around the reparations discussion. He’s mad at them for critiquing Claude while he was just disrespecting MLK.

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the hundreds of thousands of AA's daily that migrate from one city, or town, to another searching for economic opportunity elsewhere are cowards that "fled" their home cities/towns right?

Fckin idiot :dead:

These aren’t the same. Esp when they also built and sometimes even renamed the towns they fled to.