Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
VTgV9qt.jpg
:wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm sick of all 3 of them. Yvette has disrespected too many elders like Dr. Claude & Dr. Welsing, and Tariq is a hustler plain and simple. Someone has started to upload his old mack lessons episodes on YouTube and some of the shyt he says has him looking funny. Tone has this little man complex and you can tell that he could easily be bought off. Yvette has been exposed as a cac woman lover and Tariq was exposed when he tried to be a singer, for something to be pro black what is off about this pic?:jbhmm:
715e%2BTvOC%2BL._SY355_.jpg

That album was straight ass cheeks too, he talks about Meechie X being on some Dolemite shyt but that album sounded like all the rejected R&B & New Jack Swing shyt from the late 80s-90s.:russ:

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Say man listen... some of yall agents and phonies in here go overboard with the fake unbiased angle "they all scammers yall really listen to them? these yall leaders?? i dont like none of them" " see this why black ppl cant work together they need to squash this" talk

A good handful of posters come in Every tariq thread about him checking a bum whether it be no school umar, kid and play, even crispy back when tommy got roasted. The same corny "they need to work together and handle this behind closed doors" "see this why i dont listen to none of em" the same goofy ass fake unbiased posts in every one of those threads

This comes from yall thinking we are stupid and its so damn played out. We clearly see who, what, where, when and Why Yvette deserves this bake session and why shes getting cooked. Save yourself a post dont waste time with the "yall dumb for listening to these ppl" posts

I can't be the only one tired of these same "i dont take none of em serious" posts. If that was the case you wouldnt have loaded up the thread, went down to reply and wasted time on ppl you think are so insignificant. there are thousands of active threads.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tariq has been collecting data on Yvette ever since that Boyce shyt. He been waiting.

Yvette is toxic. She won’t ever win unless a white feminist backs her.

I love when people call Tariq a con artist. What has he conned. He lets his listeners fund what they want to see or hear and he produces it. That is what all transactions should be. If he was taking people’s money and not delivering or delivering an inferior product he’d have been out of biz a long time ago. Plus he gives free content twice weekly on his podcast and YouTube. He’s brilliant. He’s a clear egomaniac but that has helped him win cause he has no shame.

I don’t rock with him with the blaming everything on immigrants but I understand the point he’s reaching for.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:hubie:City Lights is decent for what it is.

I'm sick of all 3 of them. Yvette has disrespected too many elders like Dr. Claude & Dr. Welsing, and Tariq is a hustler plain and simple. Someone has started to upload his old mack lessons episodes on YouTube and some of the shyt he says has him looking funny. Tone has this little man complex and you can tell that he could easily be bought off. Yvette has been exposed as a cac woman lover and Tariq was exposed when he tried to be a singer, for something to be pro black what is off about this pic?:jbhmm:
715e%2BTvOC%2BL._SY355_.jpg

That album was straight ass cheeks too, he talks about Meechie X being on some Dolemite shyt but that album sounded like all the rejected R&B & New Jack Swing shyt from the late 80s-90s.:russ:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are all the dumb ass hashtag losers now? The whiny bytch Elmo and also known as Bart Simpson ain't getting y'all reparations. You better go form voltron with some papered up superpacs right now and leave those two divisive morons alone.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Come on breh :comeon:
Don’t Boyce got a lil money, why would he be out here tricking for studs, when he can easily get some chick at a university? :comeon:

someone posted the old old videos when boyce first featured yvette back during obama's second term and she had long hair very soft spoken and didn't look run down she looked and talked like a straight woman so yeah. boyce was skinning and grinning with her like she broke him off some in that video it was posted on the forum i'll edit with it if i come across it.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
You can tell these two hated each other for years.

Yvette went after dr frances cress welsing and tariq got at her but not too crazy though. It seemed like things were patched up when Yvette and tone started pushing ados because tariq gave them props at first.

I used to rock with yvette and tone but it seemed like if your black and dont fall under them they will find a way to get at you. They're pessimists attacking anything contradictory.