Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
"This is a nikka who ain't never took care of himself. Or provided above lifestyle to a woman. She ain't got nothing to look forward to. Maybe that's why you rolling with Yvette, you found a woman who ain't gonna expect nothing of ya."

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
not true

that label only gets thrown on people if they become wealthy doing it and it becomes a career

Dr. King was called a "professional black man" when he died on video by a white man. Im not saying the incredibly flawed Mr. Nasheed is anything like an MLK. I'm mentioning this to make my point about people to talk about racism "too much." They are always called race hustler or con artist.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm mentioning this to make my point about people to talk about racism "too much." They are always called race hustler or con artist.
not at all true

no one calls Danny Glover, Muhammad Ali, Paul Robeson, Harry Belafonte or Kareem Abdul Jabbar con artist/hustlers for doing it.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Yea I’m black but y’all really got to stop calling people who disagree with y’all stance cacs and shyt. Just because people don’t agree with y’all group think that dnt mean their white. Tariq Nasheed is a race hustler.

How old are you? Why do you think black people got to have the same viewpoint..use more critical thinking skills and stop being so emotional. Tariq Nasheed and ithers prays on emotions of black people.

He can use his influence and to do more positive shyt that dont line his pockets.

:heh: I don't care if you like Nasheed or not. If we didn't have so WHITE RACIST he wouldn't be able to "hustle" so easily. Why not attack the white supremacist with the same ferocity as you do to those who expose white supremacy?

Because being so quick to call another black person a " Race hustler" but saying NOTHING about actual racist is lowkey practicing anti-blackness.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yall are some fools. Take black history and economics lessons from a fukking pick up artist. They have these sparing matches to just stay relevant.

But these are yall queen and kings smh