Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Yvette is an idiot for dissing Claude Anderson

but Tariq does indeed fatten his pockets off of black anger and paranoia (which is indeed pimping the black community, modern day Al Sharpton)

you can't tell me how evil white people are and move right next to rich white people while doing it

or maybe he can

:leon:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Wont be long before Yvette turns on Tone. She turns on everyone
She turns on everyone? You not talking about Tariq? Who fell out w/ more than 10 muthufukkas :russ:
Yvette only has funk w/ Boyce and for good reasons. She still rock with Irami, Darity and Tone...day 1’s who she endorsed and hasn’t switched up on like Tariq. :mjlol:

Umar, Isiah Washington, Mage Toure, Jay Morrison, Gh—lemme stop, you get the point

Last edited:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
U2iCI_.gif

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Yvette is an idiot for dissing Claude Anderson

but Tariq does indeed fatten his pockets off of black anger and paranoia (which is indeed pimping the black community, modern day Al Sharpton)

you can't tell me how evil white people are and move right next to rich white people while doing it

or maybe he can

:leon:

You gotta be intelligent enough to see to able to use information where you can if you dont like its source. Here is the thing; If you're going to criticize people for bring out racism THEN NEVER RACISM AND JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

This isn't a aimed at you personally but it seems everyone who talks about racism gets called a hustler or a con artist.

Truth blacks don't want to admit we live in an incredibly racist-white supremacist world.

Last edited:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Tariq one of the realest ever :sas1:

He provides good product/content and knows how to profit off of it :yeshrug:

If you got a prob with Tariq, please show me another alternative worthy of my financial support?
I'll wait :feedme:

Edit: 7am and Race War was great product too.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Race hustling huh

You still never answered the Question are you black American or Black even?

Yea I’m black but y’all really got to stop calling people who disagree with y’all stance cacs and shyt. Just because people don’t agree with y’all group think that dnt mean their white. Tariq Nasheed is a race hustler.

How old are you? Why do you think black people got to have the same viewpoint..use more critical thinking skills and stop being so emotional. Tariq Nasheed and ithers prays on emotions of black people.

He can use his influence and to do more positive shyt that dont line his pockets.