Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Priorities

1. Do not deplete your roster trading for a superstar. That means do not trade everything we have for Beal
2. Target a PG immediately. Whether that’s signing Ball or trading for Brogdan (not a superstar, wont cost us much)
3. Get a legit young offensive minded coach as an offensive coordinator.
4. Resign Rose and Mitch.
5. Try and sign Norman Powell, he would be a perfect 6th man or if he can play the 3 position.
6. Stay the fukk away from drummond

With some good moves, we can easily be back in the tough playoffs next year. East will be much better next year with an approved hawks, celtics and heat.

I forgot about Brogdon, yeah that would be a good look

imagine that Pg from Argentina comes on some Luka or manu shyt tho :wow:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What can we realistically get for those draft picks? The odds of hitting on such late first rounders is astronomical. People like to point out the rare outliers and ignore the 1000s of nobodies taken that low...I would really prefer we ship those to be honest. We don’t need any more role players...please no more...

:sadcam:

The odds of hitting stars at 19 and 21 is low but we should add guys who can play minutes even under a stubborn a$$hole like Thibs.

Looking at this team Jaden Springer and Trey Murphy are the two guys the Knicks should target. I am all in on Jaden Springer. He’s a 6’4 combo guard, but can play PG and SG at a NBa level. Comps is Brogdan and Lowry.

Trey Murphy is a upper class man and the best 3&D prospect in the draft. Does he have the upside of Ziare? No but Ziare has a lot of bust potential too. Another issue we dealt with all season that got exploited is we had smaller wings. Burks, RJ, and Bullock are 6-6 to 6-7. It allowed teams to put bigger defenders around 6-9 on RJ all season. Now does Murphy fix that? No but he can be part of the solution.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The odds of hitting stars at 19 and 21 is low but we should add guys who can play minutes even under a stubborn a$$hole like Thibs.

Looking at this team Jaden Springer and Trey Murphy are the two guys the Knicks should target. I am all in on Jaden Springer. He’s a 6’4 combo guard, but can play PG and SG at a NBa level. Comps is Brogdan and Lowry.

Trey Murphy is a upper class man and the best 3&D prospect in the draft. Does he have the upside of Ziare? No but Ziare has a lot of bust potential too. Another issue we dealt with all season that got exploited is we had smaller wings. Burks, RJ, and Bullock are 6-6 to 6-7. It allowed teams to put bigger defenders around 6-9 on RJ all season. Now does Murphy fix that? No but he can be part of the solution.

i really liked the Trey Murphy video/description.

his jump shot form seems pure and seems like he should translate well to the pros. We need shooting, defense and good role players

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
@Steezy @Sly Cookin @AVXL

So, I'm of the school of thought that if the nikka that beats your ass, in turn, gets HIS ASS BEAT...

That's just another L for me, because that means the second nikka could beat my ass.

For that reason, I want to say we got beat by the best team in the playoffs.

So what am I saying?

:wow:

I'm rooting for yall and that bald headed young master splinter.

I hope y'all fukk everyone up... especially Brooklyn

Good shyt:salute:
:stopitslime: What are you talking about, breh? Philly is going to rape these fakkits. They’re not making it to the ECF.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i really liked the Trey Murphy video/description.

his jump shot form seems pure and seems like he should translate well to the pros. We need shooting, defense and good role players
Yep, a potential Bullock replacement who can drive a bit and his size could force some mismatches

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
In retrospect, the Knicks last game of the season on May 16th was foreshadowing. The Knicks were only barely able to beat the Celtics with none of the Celtics top players playing in that game.

The Knicks just didn't have the talent to beat the Hawks. On to next season, retool and come back stronger. I hope that the Knicks front office drafts well and don't make any ridiculous decisions in free agency.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
In retrospect, the Knicks last game of the season on May 16th was foreshadowing. The Knicks were only barely able to beat the Celtics with none of the Celtics top players playing in that game.

The Knicks just didn't have the talent to beat the Hawks. On to next season, retool and come back stronger. I hope that the Knicks front office drafts well and don't make any ridiculous decisions in free agency.

Yeah those last couple weeks weren't so great.