Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What can we realistically get for those draft picks? The odds of hitting on such late first rounders is astronomical. People like to point out the rare outliers and ignore the 1000s of nobodies taken that low...I would really prefer we ship those to be honest. We don’t need any more role players...please no more...

:sadcam:
But I’m crazy for wanting to trade for Brad. :stopitslime:

BoogieDown23

MY SON HAS COOKIES!
Daps
Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:
Much respect to the knicks fans in this thread. I actually like some of your young guys, just wish thibs could've incorporated them more.

Y'all don't gotta blow shyt up. Just some retooling and trimming up the edges. Shrewd deals like when we got capela for Evan Turner.

salute breh:salute:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Priorities

1. Do not deplete your roster trading for a superstar. That means do not trade everything we have for Beal
2. Target a PG immediately. Whether that’s signing Ball or trading for Brogdan (not a superstar, wont cost us much)
3. Get a legit young offensive minded coach as an offensive coordinator.
4. Resign Rose and Mitch.
5. Try and sign Norman Powell, he would be a perfect 6th man or if he can play the 3 position.
6. Stay the fukk away from drummond

With some good moves, we can easily be back in the tough playoffs next year. East will be much better next year with an approved hawks, celtics and heat.