Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
His Rebounding alone would’ve made a big difference.

Biggest spot he was missed was his lob presence...Noel has stone hands and Taj not built like that.

We already know with Mitch you just have to throw it up there and he got it.

Trae Killed us, but Capela was the MVP of the series, with Hunter not far behind
As big a difference as there was between each teams #1 option (Trae vs Randle), the second biggest disparity might've been Capela vs Taj/Noel, especially after Noel tweaked his ankle.

Contesting and/or altering everything at the rim, dominating the boards, cashing in on gimme lobs/putbacks - Taj played his ass off and it still wasn't anywhere close to what Capela was doing.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
What can we realistically get for those draft picks? The odds of hitting on such late first rounders is astronomical. People like to point out the rare outliers and ignore the 1000s of nobodies taken that low...I would really prefer we ship those to be honest. We don’t need any more role players...please no more...

:sadcam:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If we do that, where does that leave, Mitch?

I like Noel, but 12 a yr is a lot. His skill set is replaceable imo. Also considering dude is injury prone, I wouldn’t chance getting stuck with that contract. Damn I wish he didn’t have stone hands.

Was Pelle contract a guaranteed one?
My whole scenario is to trade Noel. On the low at that price he is great trade bait. Of all the 1 year deals he would be the one the Knicks could flip for a young player or picks the easiest. They just got to sign him to something decent in case a worst case scenario happens and he gets injured.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin , hey is it sidetracking if we talk about in this thread, fakkit?

Tell the family why you been quiet about Randle?
Hey Knick brehs, how stupid do y’all feel for having a “trash” player like Julius Randle on your roster? :ohhh:

@Gil Scott-Heroin , Randle led the Knicks to their first playoff appearance in almost a decade...must be a fluke because Randle “supposedly” ain’t a good player?
Guys, I don’t get it. @Gil Scott-Heroin was all up in the NYK threads, crapping on Julius at the beginning of the year and now he doesn’t dare show his face in here.

Outside of being a coward, why would someone do that? It’s like he doesn’t want to own up to his slander of Julius and admit he was wrong...
@Gil Scott-Heroin, Julius Randle was an all-star this year and led the Knicks to the 4th seed as the number one option while playing at an All-NBA level.

He averaged 24/10/6 while shooting 41% from 3. You said no one was thinking about Randle in 21 and cracking jokes about him January but you went ghost when he started playing unbelievably well.

You have multiple posts saying Julius isn’t a good player and saying the Knicks were a fool to keep him on the roster yet they’re in the playoffs as the 4th seed. Any thoughts or you still ducking like a coward?
One of the most embarrassing acts in this board's history. Nxgga done disappeared off the face of the Earth too.

:unimpressed:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Randle could have had a good game just by listening to the TNT broadcaster's advice

They were right that he had better results by making quick decisions, he was so brick and turnover prone whenever he dribbled too much
He needs to focus on going right. Hunter exclusively cut off his left drive every time and Julius had no counter. RJ needs to come back with a better handle and a step back.