Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Only thing I’m worried about is randle’s mental fortitude, can he handle this long season and channel it and improve :ld:
Yes, he can.

He handled a season of Knicks fans shytting on him... JUSTIFIABLY.

I don't see why there is any reason not to believe he won't use this as a learning experience.

I'm excited for next year.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:russ::russ::russ: I wouldn’t be mad if we let that fakkit go.

:ohhh: Or how about if we do a S&T?

If a trade is on the table, the Knicks should do it ASAP. This guy cracked under the pressure, it would be a major mistake to keep him around. The Knicks are in position to be a treadmill team at this point, just as I expected.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Well, offseason time

Bullock? Gone
Noel? Gone
Gibson? Anything more than a minimum? Gone
Ntilikina? Gone
Knox? Get him outta there. Use your 2nd's to see if you can move up or exchange for some other guy
Payton? Gone
Burks? Depends on the price, but try to keep him.
Rose? Pay him in comparison to what other really good 6th men make.
Randle? Pick up the option. Ease up on the extension talks
Robinson? Lock him up early, and maybe get a reasonable deal outta him. 4/44 at most.

Quickley
Toppin
Barrett
Vildoza
Randle
Burks
Robinson
Rose

4 picks in this draft, highly doubt you use all of them. Use Knox + 32 to Dallas for Finney-Smith perhaps?

Two rookies in this draft. Good chance Thibs recommends safe players like Chris Duarte (De Lo Mio Personal) . Add Filip Petrusev or Day'Ron Sharpe as another developmental big.

Y'all are gonna go star hunting at PG. See how much Lonzo will cost. A sneaky signing would be like Otto Porter. Hurt all the time but won't cost $30 mil. MLE money at best, and when healthy he can be a 50/40/90 level guy who plays D. Adding him can round out your lineup

C Robinson/Gibson /Petrusev
PF Randle /Toppin
SF Porter /Finney-Smith /Duarte
SG Barrett /Quickley /Burks
PG Ball /Rose/Vildoza

Fill out the roster with that designated woo walker Pinson and some other minimum free agent forward and see where y'all go next year

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
The 4 for 116 was Randle I am saying Noel is a 3/36 guy and signing him to that is smart cause I think they can trade him later.

If we do that, where does that leave, Mitch?

I like Noel, but 12 a yr is a lot. His skill set is replaceable imo. Also considering dude is injury prone, I wouldn’t chance getting stuck with that contract. Damn I wish he didn’t have stone hands.

Was Pelle contract a guaranteed one?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well, offseason time

Bullock? Gone
Noel? Gone
Gibson? Anything more than a minimum? Gone
Ntilikina? Gone
Knox? Get him outta there. Use your 2nd's to see if you can move up or exchange for some other guy
Payton? Gone
Burks? Depends on the price, but try to keep him.
Rose? Pay him in comparison to what other really good 6th men make.
Randle? Pick up the option. Ease up on the extension talks
Robinson? Lock him up early, and maybe get a reasonable deal outta him. 4/44 at most.

Quickley
Toppin
Barrett
Vildoza
Randle
Burks
Robinson
Rose

4 picks in this draft, highly doubt you use all of them. Use Knox + 32 to Dallas for Finney-Smith perhaps?

Two rookies in this draft. Good chance Thibs recommends safe players like Chris Duarte (De Lo Mio Personal) . Add Filip Petrusev or Day'Ron Sharpe as another developmental big.

Y'all are gonna go star hunting at PG. See how much Lonzo will cost. A sneaky signing would be like Otto Porter. Hurt all the time but won't cost $30 mil. MLE money at best, and when healthy he can be a 50/40/90 level guy who plays D. Adding him can round out your lineup

C Robinson/Gibson /Petrusev
PF Randle /Toppin
SF Porter /Finney-Smith /Duarte
SG Barrett /Quickley /Burks
PG Ball /Rose/Vildoza

Fill out the roster with that designated woo walker Pinson and some other minimum free agent forward and see where y'all go next year

Wow, I agree w/ literally everything you said. Great suggestions :ehh: :salute:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Yes, he can.

He handled a season of Knicks fans shytting on him... JUSTIFIABLY.

I don't see why there is any reason not to believe he won't use this as a learning experience.

I'm excited for next year.

I genuinely wish I could share your optimism, but your post reminds me that Randle struggled last year with fans, played great when the fans disappeared, and then struggled again when the fans came back.

I just don’t believe this is a coincidence, and think this season was likely a mirage that we all really wanted to be real.

We need a star...simple as that. Maybe we can finally get lucky and draft one, maybe one decides he wants the bright lights of NYC...but whatever the source...we need a star.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The impact of not having Mitchell Robinson was big this series.

I’m ready for y’all to school me on these young boys, I’ve watch basically no college basketball the last 2 yrs.

I love what we did this season, but I also would’ve loved to see Frank, Knox and Obi get more burn.

I’m pretty sure with all the assets we have, they’re going to go big fish hunting.

I know it’s a long-shot but Kawhi might be a FA.
Mitchell wouldn’t have changed the outcome of this series.

I would actually consider selling high on him but I know how y’all feel about son. :lolbron: