Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
The impact of not having Mitchell Robinson was big this series.

I’m ready for y’all to school me on these young boys, I’ve watch basically no college basketball the last 2 yrs.

I love what we did this season, but I also would’ve loved to see Frank, Knox and Obi get more burn.

I’m pretty sure with all the assets we have, they’re going to go big fish hunting.

I know it’s a long-shot but Kawhi might be a FA.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Pick up Randle’s team option and see if he looks like he can be a second option. Be open to trading him if anything decent comes up.

Sign Rose to a one year big deal to take up cap space, sign Taj to a decent deal on one year too. Make Rose a starter

let Burks, and Bullock walk

sign Noel to something reasonable like 3/36 and then trade him during the season if Mitch is healthy.

draft Jaden Springer, and Ziare Williams or Trey Murphy. Jaden Spring should be the goal

Use some future seconds and grab Josh Jackson from Detroit because he showed a little spark this season and still has upside.

Move RJ to SG, and play him more alongside the bench

lesson Randle’s minutes and increase Obi’s more

Hire a CAA client to come in and redo the offense with Thibs

Save money for Zach or Beal in 2022.
You would resign Noel? I’m not saying that it’s a bad move but I thought it was clear he would chase the bag somewhere else.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So you want to go back to our season ending in December? Do you guys even think about what would happen to RJ Barrett? Or how much you would stunt his growth? Hell do you guys even think about free agents who will look at the Knicks if they let their all star, MIP who got them to the fourth seed walk?

YEAH. they know they could do better without him anywhere near this club. Dude got exposed. PERIOD. Derrick Rose is the best player on the team. you talking bout giving this dude 20+ million a year. for what? I mean i don't know yall contract situation I'm sure he would be a nice number 2. but why even risk that.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
YEAH. they know they could do better without him anywhere near this club. Dude got exposed. PERIOD. Derrick Rose is the best player on the team. you talking bout giving this dude 20+ million a year. for what? I mean i don't know yall contract situation I'm sure he would be a nice number 2. but why even risk that.
We pay Julius Randle 22 million this year. His extension would jump his salary to 26 million. You wouldn’t pay four extra million considering the improvement from year one here to year two?

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
Yall gotta relax no need to blow the whole damn team up:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I feel good:ehh::manny:22wins passed that. Bottom of the lottery we lost in the first round:manny:We should be proud just choose this draft carefully, retool, and walk into next season with pride:manny::salute::ufdup:It's still #Knickset :blessed:
I agree with this

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
We pay Julius Randle 22 million this year. His extension would jump his salary to 26 million. You wouldn’t pay four extra million considering the improvement from year one here to year two?

You wanna give this nikka 26 million? a year? I need you to be the manager at my next gig breh.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Is he going to get more than 12 Mil from someone else? That is a fair deal and a movable contract
Lmao I dont want that nikka back
4 years 116 million? REALLY No way in hell he gets more than 12 mil a year after this showing.
delusional. He's worth his salary even with this horrible series.
2nd tier and 3rd tier players make 25+million after their rookie deals
edit: I see the confusion disregard