Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Even though this is nonsense what do you expect will happen if you let you Julius walk? Honest question?

And this goes to everybody who is talking about letting Julius walk, what’s your solution?

You back to being the Knicks of old. But dont give this nikka shyt. He just showed you he's not a legit #1

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
So what’s the plan?

-Ian Bagley has reported the Knicks will offer Randle the 4/116 million dollar extension (which is fair in my opinion)

-We have 60 million in cap space

-We have picks 19 & 21

-Mitchell Robinson will return
I was an advocate of making a run at Lonzo to jump start things, but the team reached relevancy without a desperation move like that. Now I'm a lot more hesitant, especially if he gets anything near a max.

I'd hold off on extending Randle (just pick up his team option for next season), and avoid handing out any longterm money this summer. Keep all three max slots open for the summer of 2022 and see what happens.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So what’s the plan?

-Ian Bagley has reported the Knicks will offer Randle the 4/116 million dollar extension (which is fair in my opinion)

-We have 60 million in cap space

-We have picks 19 & 21

-Mitchell Robinson will return

Pick up Randle’s team option and see if he looks like he can be a second option. Be open to trading him if anything decent comes up.

Sign Rose to a one year big deal to take up cap space, sign Taj to a decent deal on one year too. Make Rose a starter

let Burks, and Bullock walk

sign Noel to something reasonable like 3/36 and then trade him during the season if Mitch is healthy.

draft Jaden Springer, and Ziare Williams or Trey Murphy. Jaden Spring should be the goal

Use some future seconds and grab Josh Jackson from Detroit because he showed a little spark this season and still has upside.

Move RJ to SG, and play him more alongside the bench

lesson Randle’s minutes and increase Obi’s more

Hire a CAA client to come in and redo the offense with Thibs as an assistant

Save money for Zach or Beal in 2022.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
This series was a harsh reality that the Knicks have a long way to go to contend when it was clear a third tier, inexperienced Hawks squad thoroughly won this series. They finished on a terrible note, but I enjoyed 90% of the ride. Thibs is still a stubborn fukk. The front office was their work cut out for them this offseason.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You back to being the Knicks of old. But dont give this nikka shyt. He just showed you he's not a legit #1
So you want to go back to our season ending in December? Do you guys even think about what would happen to RJ Barrett? Or how much you would stunt his growth? Hell do you guys even think about free agents who will look at the Knicks if they let their all star, MIP who got them to the fourth seed walk?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Easily the most gutless performance in franchise history.

I take nothing positive about this year since we clearly benefited from zero fans and empty arenas.

:scust:

Yeah man there's no silver lining for me

They haven't been very good since the end of that win streak and I don't see any big positive changes for the team next year. Maybe the young guys will improve their game and maybe Julius can too, we'll see.