Yu Yu Hakusho is the Static Shock of Anime

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
yyh is in every way better than dbz, except for pure hype
stop it fam

it get it we have opinions but this is just pure bullshyt

in EVERYWAY? that is disingenuous as fukk. Both are animes from the Golden ages of anime DBZ was heavily censored in the US the original was on par with alot of anime's as far as blood and action.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
stop it fam

in EVERYWAY? that is disingenuous as fukk. Both are animes from the Golden ages of anime DBZ was heavily censored in the US the original was on par with alot of anime's as far as blood and action.
YYH has a well thought out story and flows nicely:yeshrug: DBZ is GOAT but it exists solely for the fights

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
stop it fam

i mean if blood is your metric of a good anime, sure i guess? i dont even remember which had more.

As for action, like I said DBZ has the hype factor. But DBZ actual fights are not better than yyh fights. Especially when you factor in all of the bullshyt that comes with a fight in dbz.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
stop it fam

Is it fair to say that without DBZ there’d be no YYH?

I like that show a lot for a reason and that’s because it has elements from DBZ.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
The numbers say different:sas1:
Yea, lets be real. The scoreboard ain't close. YYH the Webber Kings against the Shaq-Kobe Lakers with no game 6. Even though the Dark Tournament was a great example of how to do a tournament arc right, cough cough Tournament of Power. Plus, the first opening was pretty piff.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
YuYu Hakusho is Top 5 all time. No filler, great animation, writing, dialogue, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, music. It doesn't need to be brought back-- because somehow they'll fukk up the magic of what made it great in the first place. I literally re-watch the entire series once a year.