Yu Yu Hakusho is the Static Shock of Anime

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
the story in the DBZ was never great, its the fights that make the show. I cant think of an iconic moment in the show that wasnt centered on action and fighting
neither was the story of YYH, are you guys pretending here to act like YYH's plot was thought provoking, complex, robust? cause it wasnt

YYH's plot was a simple supernatural martial art series as much as DB's was a simple fantasy/sci-fi martial art series. if you saying DBs wasnt that good neither was YYHs

and DB is a fighting series of course most of its legendary moments revolve around fighting.
Stop right there breh
Yuyus ending wasn't bad really, it's just that the final arc was kinda rushed. Let's not even talk about endings when DBZ should've ended at Frieza
Or how the torch should have at least been passed to Gohan after the Cell arc
And you talk about asspulls when DB is the UNDIPSUTED KING of asspulls
Look, I love DBZ also, one of my favs for various and some obvious reasons, but let's not do this over what you've mentioned bre
nikka that shyt was horrible, no excuses

DB in its original content is far from asspull king. Infact there really isnt many of the series nor as bad as Yusuke.
Didn't know anime was this popping in the black community. :leon:
less so that and more that these are shows that raised a gen of American kids and here we are. Im not a anime fan, but the shows that I like and that I follow comic wise are shows I grew up with watching on Toonami