Yu Yu Hakusho is the Static Shock of Anime

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
all i did was use an example to explain to you in a way anyone can easily understand. Look at my "CN was 96 Bull Status" thread title, ironically you were the first comment in that thread:heh:
cn like the bulls in the 90's was elite

that makes sense to say

comparing yyh a series that's complete to static a series that was clipped way before any potential was realised ain't sensible

you can watch yyh start to finish time after time static is a terrible cliffhanger

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Togashi the creator of YYH is apparently always sick, between that and him bringing HxH back - its likely we'll probably never See Yusuke And the Gang back :francis:

nS0Pf01.jpg

The man is a pig.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
cn like the bulls in the 90's was elite

that makes sense to say

comparing yyh a series that's complete to static a series that was clipped way before any potential was realised ain't sensible

you can watch yyh start to finish time after time static is a terrible cliffhanger

They both were shows with immense potential. YYH didn't have to end where it did.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
we do need a comeback or hell a movie of yu yu would do numbers,I've given up on hxh ever finishing we just have to take the scraps we were given apparently but yuyu seems like it still has many stories left.
HxH currently smack in the middle of its most detailed arc and you think togashi’s gonna bring back yuyu because he has more stories to tell? :heh:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
HxH currently smack in the middle of its most detailed arc and you think togashi’s gonna bring back yuyu because he has more stories to tell? :heh:

wait new chapters are coming out?

I figured I wouldn't look into until I'm 45 hunter x hunter and berserk stand at the top of those list . .

I check in years later they be on two new chapters :francis:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
point is yyh had a conclusion static was thrown off a cliff*
Logic. I made the thread. I made thread with th point they're alike because they're both shows with potential to stay around in the mainstream. You don't like to be logical about things you don't agree with.