Yu Yu Hakusho is the Static Shock of Anime

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Logic. I made the thread. I made thread with th point they're alike because they're both shows with potential to stay around in the mainstream. You don't like to be logical about things you don't agree with.
sure it's logical it's a fukking reach though ha*

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
wait new chapters are coming out?

I figured I wouldn't look into until I'm 45 hunter x hunter and berserk stand at the top of those list . .

I check in years later they be on two new chapters :francis:
When did you stop reading? Because volume 36 and 381-390 are some of the most detailed and convoluted plots togashi has written himself into.

they haven’t even gotten to the dark continent yet and just the characters at play could make for a top 5 scenario in anime.

I like yuyu, but if he abandons the dark continent at this point to make something else, that man might get clapped.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When did you stop reading? Because volume 36 and 381-390 are some of the most detailed and convoluted plots togashi has written himself into.

they haven’t even gotten to the dark continent yet and just the characters at play could make for a top 5 scenario in anime.

I like yuyu, but if he abandons the dark continent at this point to make something else, that man might get clapped.

last I stopped gon was back with his pops and about to go exploring with him? or better yet his pops took some members to explore or some shyt it's been awhile. I know the father was on a mission from what I can remember.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cn like the bulls in the 90's was elite

that makes sense to say

comparing yyh a series that's complete to static a series that was clipped way before any potential was realised ain't sensible

you can watch yyh start to finish time after time static is a terrible cliffhanger

Facts

Rushed or not Togashi wrapped YYH. The series is a certified classic that bought him the riches and clout that allows him to get away with the bullshyt he's pulled with HxH. It only feels underrated because people over here epitomize anime to the shyt they watched back when they were kids aka DB and Naruto

Static was an underrated character from a underrated series that was never telling a complete story to finish.

They could drop a new static series anytime but nikkas wait years to get a single new chapter out of Togashi

Its nowhere near the same

Last edited:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
last I stopped gon was back with his pops and about to go exploring with him? or better yet his pops took some members to explore or some shyt it's been awhile. I know the father was on a mission from what I can remember.
It sounds like you’re just shortly after the anime ends.

If you haven’t gotten to the ship yet I’d highly recommend picking it back up. The only problem is the hiatus and it’s a lot of reading.

If you’re where I think you are, you haven’t even gotten to one of the greatest fights of the series :picard:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Facts

Rushed or not Togashi wrapped YYH. The series is a certified classic that bought him the riches and clout that allows him to get away with the bullshyt he's pulled with HxH. It only feels underrated because people over here epitomize anime to the shyt they watched back then aka DB and Naruto

Static was an underrated character from a underrated series that was never telling a complete story to finish.

They could drop a new static series anytime but nikkas wait years to get a single new chapter out of Togashi

Its nowhere near the same
yall really pick and choose what you hear to make a false argument out of it. Its not like i saidYYH and SS are both obscure series and incomplete, then you and CTown have a sound argument