Youtuber MrBeast pays to cure blindness for 1000 people and wants to make billions to give away to charity

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I choked on a tree splinter, laughing at this shytlmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :dead:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
If he is able to secure the Dem nomination they will vote for him for president. He can't be any worse a person than Joe Biden. lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
"I put dollars on mines, ask Columbine"

On that note, I really don't care for Mr. Beast, but respect his grind to the tee. I always wanted to help out folks and pray to the big chief in the sky for my family to be well off, so we can bring a light to people's dark situations. Yes, it's kinda corny to put the camera on the good deed, but dude really is about that life.

The problem with society as a whole is that low key people are miserable. No one is truly happy in this world, unless they are med up or capping hard. You are going to feel jealously, feel defeated at times, and feel like the world is against you. So you use platforms like Twitter and Facebook to yell at clouds, because another man is trying to show society that there is hope in the world.

People complained about Mr Beast Burgers, instead of realizing that dude was creating side hustles for struggling restaurants. All and all, when dude said he wanted to die penniless, that hit different. I vow to this day, when the coin is right...to make a non-profit to help out struggling families with essentials and finding outlets to help them through the mud, because lord knows we needed it during the time of us struggling.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Again, that man Darren is A1. Born and raised in South Africa and runs the MrBeast Philanthropy channel.

Like some of his other videos watch to the end of the video if you want to know where the money comes from.

For some of you tinfoil cats and contrarians that need something to chase, that's the question you probably need to ask: where youtube gets that money from to pay these influencers for these videos (that they use to feed the homeless and do good deeds). Like how does internet traffic generate money? Where does the money come from and why is money a thing?

Now why aren't those people going above and beyond to help people out? Why don't they try dying with $0 to their name for charity?

Direct your energy towards that rather than trying to downplay the work this dude really does.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
So no one’s gonna explain how they actually cured the blindness ?

They’re removing cataracts, basically the lens of your eye gets cloudy causing the blindness.

There was a whole documentary about a doctor who did this in North Korea. When he finished curing their blindness every Korean went straight past him to thank a picture of Kim Jong for returning their sight.

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:gucci:

The places some of y’all minds go without any prodding is scary. :dame:
nikka those scenarios get shown to you in all forms of media and actually happen time and time again, why do you nikkas act like these cacs don’t do this shyt, like wtf, you know there’s a reason why the “Hollywood mansion party” is a concept we all hear about? Because it happens, you mfs worship anyone with money

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Can't comment cause I don't watch his vids. Them thumbnails make him look extremely punchable.

But if he's helping people that's better than doing nothing. Sure there are plenty of people who help more, but there are lots of rich people who give away nothing.

Reminds me of Guy Fieri. Like dude got the most stabby, punchable, doing bodily harm faces in existence, but dude is like a saint in real life. Its crazy how the most prickest looking pricks end up being the closest thing to angels, versus the "angels" that end up being demons.