Youtuber MrBeast pays to cure blindness for 1000 people and wants to make billions to give away to charity

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If most blindness takes a 10 min surgery, these doctors ought to be ashamed.

I mean I guess there are legal risks involved, but they should be doing more at a discount or free.

Eyesight should not be a luxury

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's worth over $100,000,000, owns 5+ homes and a fleet of luxury cars, constantly makes videos living the high life eating the most expensive food on Earth and staying in the most expensive hotels he can find, yet people really think he does this shyt out of some desire for equality and not for clout.

Everything about his life is only possible because of the exact inequalities he claims to be against.

And he started giving away charity for videos cause it got attention and makes him a shytload of money. He only switched it up to this means of clout after trying 1000 other ways of gaining clout. But the actual shyt he does is usually inefficient as hell and never addresses the root issues with the system, he just aims for things that are easiest to market like, "curing blind people!" or "planting trees!" or "cleaning up the ocean!" becauase they lead to clicks.

lol. His videos on average cost around a million dollars to produce and he didn't do this until 10 years into his career, how the fukk is this "faster and more efficient"?

"Faster and more efficient" would be if he had been funding actual grassroots health care initiatives from the moment he started making money, instead of only doing it once in a blue moon when he wants to make content. He could easily have helped 10x as many people with 1/10th the funds if he had done it low-key and worked to improve systems rather than trying to make a video go viral for profit.

Look at the comments and you'll see a huge number of MrBeast fans say shyt like, "This is why government sucks! Private charity is better!" He's perpetuating the notion that rich people deserve to hoard money and power and it should be up to them to decide when they toss out a little charity for the masses so we will grovel at their feet.
I respect you as a poster due to you being a knowledgeable breh. I may have to take back my last post in this thread as i never knew half this shyt and me being the optimist I am always hoping for the few "good people" in the world being actually that.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i’m saying is if he was being purely altruistic then it wouldn’t be content for his channel and he wouldn’t be running to twitter doing polls about if he should be president

some of you dummies buying it hook line and sinker off the hype though, so maybe he does have a chance one day.

i saw him questioning why the government doesn’t pay for these surgeries and implore him to ask his friend Elon Musk, who doesn’t think he should pay any taxes. this is a person who wants to be president, but seems to have little understanding of how capitalism has fukked this country up. he should stick to things he knows like the youtube algo, i have no problem with him doing charity though.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Bbbbut he's making money off it. He's not doing it from the pure kindness of his heart:sadbron:"

Who gives a fukk?:mjlol:
He cured ONE THOUSAND people's blindness. What he did in that video had a bigger positive impact than anything 99% of people will ever do in their life.

"He's exploiting them:damn:"

Do you honestly think anyone in this video will regret this? Of course not. They're just happy they can see the faces of their family and friends again.
you-know.gif

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Post in the other thread. Dude built different.

A lot of the charity these other streamers, influencers, entertainers, CEO's etc. talk about doing, this guy really does.

This dude and Darren actually use their own money and show up. The money they make from the videos goes right back into the next videos and that includes the money to help those people out.

Dude said he wants to die with $0 in his bank account.

Breh, for such a small sample size, thecoli really has the most haters and borderline retarded people on the internet

Someone is giving away free money every video, is literally curing people’s blindness, and brehs in here hating cos he’s white? :gucci:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Never heard anything bad about dude..I was watching a ImDontai vid and he said he hasn’t even heard Mr.Beast curse

Seems like a good dude salute to him

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There were a thousand people who couldn't see a month ago and had zero idea it was possible.
There were also hundreds of millions of people who didn't know about a 10 minute procedure either.

Think about that.

People want to criticize him, but what have you done?

Even just on here, have you helped any poster out with real advice they can use in real life that leveled them up?

I'm talking about real advice without you getting some kickback satisfaction out of it (like dragging women or talking down on someone else).

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mr Beast does more good (that we know about) than 90% of celebrities.

He’s actually raising more money by showing you. And I’ll tell what if I needed help that’s a small price to fix it.

But fukk everyone right

It’s the Coli way
More than 90% of celebrities and more than98% of the general population.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's worth over $100,000,000, owns 5+ homes and a fleet of luxury cars, constantly makes videos living the high life eating the most expensive food on Earth and staying in the most expensive hotels he can find, yet people really think he does this shyt out of some desire for equality and not for clout.

Everything about his life is only possible because of the exact inequalities he claims to be against.

And he started giving away charity for videos cause it got attention and makes him a shytload of money. He only switched it up to this means of clout after trying 1000 other ways of gaining clout. But the actual shyt he does is usually inefficient as hell and never addresses the root issues with the system, he just aims for things that are easiest to market like, "curing blind people!" or "planting trees!" or "cleaning up the ocean!" becauase they lead to clicks.

lol. His videos on average cost around a million dollars to produce and he didn't do this until 10 years into his career, how the fukk is this "faster and more efficient"?

"Faster and more efficient" would be if he had been funding actual grassroots health care initiatives from the moment he started making money, instead of only doing it once in a blue moon when he wants to make content. He could easily have helped 10x as many people with 1/10th the funds if he had done it low-key and worked to improve systems rather than trying to make a video go viral for profit.

Look at the comments and you'll see a huge number of MrBeast fans say shyt like, "This is why government sucks! Private charity is better!" He's perpetuating the notion that rich people deserve to hoard money and power and it should be up to them to decide when they toss out a little charity for the masses so we will grovel at their feet.
This is some low vibrational shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Get shyt on for curing people's blindness because you let the world know about it. What the fukk is wrong with people?!
And really no one's public facing persona is who they really are. You don't know him or why he did it. Stop trying to guess because you are likely wrong.
And "Oh no he is friends with Elon Musk!" No one knows you or your friends to judge you about it. But I bet they aren't all great people. lol