Youtuber MrBeast pays to cure blindness for 1000 people and wants to make billions to give away to charity

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This dude is the epitome of white privilege.

Dude started off with no money and just asked companies to send him hundreds of thousands of dollars.

He never paid for anything, it was all gifted money.

Now they send him millions just for being a CAC.

You paid for an account on the Coli. He spends his money better than you do yours

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Damn if you don't, damn if you do.

Having said that, I find this dude's smile creepy.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
It’s infuriating that our healthcare system is so fukked up that a surgical procedure that takes less time than 30 minutes to do is out of so many people’s price range.
there shouldnt be a price range imo.

but there def shouldnt be a price range for anything to assist with disabilities. we got billions to send to ukraine tho

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never trust people who make money by saying "trust me bro"

This dude's entire shtick is Do this and i'll give you money, follow me and i'll give you money, blah blah.

In the wise words of 48 laws of power, people who publicize their generosity are playing the game of power and aggressive with it. A truly righteous person won't publicize their every charitable action.

Furthermore, the 1000 surgeries cost like 100k max. It is a 10 minute procedure. Dude makes millions a month. This dude reminds me of the founder of FTX. Remember him and his endless charities?

"I want to make billions so i can give it all away."

Turns out he wanted to make billions to scam and never gave shyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He probably getting flown out to one of their private islands bussing it open, it’s been pretty obvious for years now these entertainers and influencers are on a payroll and script. I don’t believe anything he says but you are right though, he’s doing something at least, but I take it with a grain of salt.

:gucci:

The places some of y’all minds go without any prodding is scary. :dame:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mr. Beast will be president one day…just watch

yeah right, the second he even tries, all the skeletons are coming out.

When you are corrupt as fukk, you must act the part so people won't lose their shyt when they find out.

Trump was teflon because trump was always an a$$hole that played dirty. When you exposed him, people were like, "Yeah, we already know that."

When they expose this bullshyt cac for saying he did X and turns out he never did it, or hiring crisis actors, yada yada, it will be like a shot to the chest.

Don't think current popularity ever scales once all the cameras are on you. Remember, Elon lost more wealth than any person in history last year once his craziness got exposed.

From the brightest person in the world to a MAGA loser with no braincells in less than a year.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post in the other thread. Dude built different.

A lot of the charity these other streamers, influencers, entertainers, CEO's etc. talk about doing, this guy really does.

This dude and Darren actually use their own money and show up. The money they make from the videos goes right back into the next videos and that includes the money to help those people out.

Dude said he wants to die with $0 in his bank account.
From what I've seen, he doesn't live very lavish and is all about helping people. The fact he makes YouTube content is a means to an end and he puts most of the money back into helping more people. I haven't looked too deeply into him so am open to change my mind if new info came out but at this stage i believe he's genuine in wanting to help people out (while having fun in quite a few number of his videos/stunts also)