Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:
Yeah, because when there are cases of police violence against black men, it's because they went into victim mode and antagonized the cops, not because the cops shot them before they could go into any kind of mode except being dead :mjpls:

:mjlol::gucci: level 5 stupid post

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The "RIP :mjcry:" replies in here like their childhood crush died or something :dead:

Some are even juelzing for the boyfriend talking bout "what if she was killed by someone else" :dead:

Man, white supremacy won by a landslide. :wow:
What's wrong with saying RIP to some young girl needlessly killed? I swear yall some cold ass nikkas posting this dumb shyt for daps and clout.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If he's ever found and there's a trial for this, if I'm his lawyer my defense strategy would be that he had a psychotic break.

Ain't no way someone in their right mind given the circumstances would carry this out and think they would get away with it. The victim literally documented the trip and has footage of you with her through it all. Y'all think there's any way to prove him killing her was premeditated given the facts around this story?

:jbhmm:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
just a matter of days before they find his body
Not necessarily. There's plenty of places you could kill yourself and not be recovered in america.

Grand canyon for example. Someone committed suicide down there when I was visiting and they just had to leave the body

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
eating-popcorn-icegif-1.gif
Breh this story taking me back to the Andrew Cunanan shyt when I was a young marsupial:

• Youtube vlogging
  • Jealous boyfriend
  • Dumb ass cops
  • A body all the way in Wyoming
  • The suspect is AWOL
  • Even more dumb ass cops
  • FBI involved
Whew:whew:, who needs them garbage ass cop shows like Law and Order, when you have humanity in this country providing the fukkery on purpose:snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If he's ever found and there's a trial for this, if I'm his lawyer my defense strategy would be that he had a psychotic break.

Ain't no way someone in their right mind given the circumstances would carry this out and think they would get away with it. The victim literally documented the trip and has footage of you with her through it all. Y'all think there's any way to prove him killing her was premeditated given the facts around this story?

Yes if he marked any place to dump bodies before murdering her.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Yes; where he buried her body and him trying to hitchhike away while abandoning the van.

His stunts have removed almost of all of his chance to say he is unfit.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
If dude was smart he’d lie real low then try to sneak out the country. I would be in the jungles of Brazil by now