Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I was doing 85 in a 65, had some other things wrong. Was supposed to get my car impounded and a ticket. I told him where i was going and told him i didn't realize i was speeding and he said he understands and just let me go. Told me take care of what was wrong online and said have a nice day.

One day my man was drunk and went the wrong way into 2 one way roads back to back.. Cop pulled him over and was like what's going on.. He said he was lost trying to find this street and the cop just gave him directions instead of a breathalyzer..

Cops actually let me go 4 times when i was in the wrong. When i get pulled over i don't go into victim mode, i go into friend mode. You act cool most of the time they be cool. You get defensive they get offensive..

Are you white?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do you nikkas keep saying this thread is only big because it’s a white girl.

this thread is big because of all the crazy and wild shyt in the case.

Its funny cuz we just had a thread about a hooker who faked her disappearance for clout.

At least this story is real and somewhat interesting.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It’s Crazy They Found Her So Fast Considering She Could Of Been In ANY State In Any Desolate Forest Or Canyon, Yet It Takes Years To Find Bodies Who Disappear In Their Own City
This probably wasn't a serial killer. Crimes of passion are easier to solve because there was no time to plan.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:what:

So you think someone sane, would go on a cross country road trip with someone they're planning on murdering who's literally recording everything? I'm thinking they both were off their meds, something happened and went too far and she got killed. I don't think he planned anything out because the circumstances are so stupid, that nobody could possibly "plan" and execute this in this fashion with a blueprint.

:mjlol:

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know if his actions after her disappearance throw the shyt I'm saying out the window tho.
:hubie:

I'm not a lawyer either, but planning to hide the body seems very calculated. If the autopsy shows that she may have been alive before him burying her, it could be premeditated. He purposely isolated himself with the intent of killing her.

The plan doesn’t need to elaborate. It just needs to planned.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a lawyer either, but planning to hide the body seems very calculated. If the autopsy shows that she may have been alive before him burying her, it could be premeditated. He purposely isolated himself with the intent of killing her.
I'm saying, if he killed her in the heat of the moment... and then he dumped/hid the body afterwards, that's different than saying he planned it from the start.

Then he drove the van back home :dead:

Buddy ass was tweakin' obviously, and didn't know wtf he was doing after she died. IMO this is clearly not an orchestrated thing.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm saying, if he killed her in the heat of the moment... and then he dumped/hid the body afterwards, that's different than saying he planned it from the start.

Then he drove the van back home :dead:

Buddy ass was tweakin' obviously, and didn't know wtf he was doing after she died. IMO this is clearly not an orchestrated thing.

I understand what you are saying, but if he brought her alive to the isolate area then killed her, it maybe premeditated. The plan doesn’t need to elaborate. It just needs to be calculated.

Her flipflops were next to the van in the footage used to find her body. I doubt he took her shoes out of the van. She may have been alive when he brought her body to the isolate area.

Last edited: