Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Daps
Did I see a video of them letting his mom sit in a cop car while they searched the house?
If his folks aided him in any way they are fukked.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If you watch the video with the cops, this is the first example in the history of white privilege/ white woman tears backfiring on the victim.

If the cops actually followed protocol and arrested ol'girl for beating dude, she would be still alive.

They (the cops) were doing everything in their power to let these people go free. :wow:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not necessarily. There's plenty of places you could kill yourself and not be recovered in america.

Grand canyon for example. Someone committed suicide down there when I was visiting and they just had to leave the body

They left the body, but the body will not be left alone.

coyote-4759.jpg

26038342693_37d7f73095_b.jpg

-c5d67a1591eb03d2.jpg

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
During the traffic stop, cop asked bf what cause the scratches on his hands and he said it was from wire. Probably used that same wire to strangle her.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you watch the video with the cops, this is the first example in the history of white privilege/ white woman tears backfiring on the victim.

If the cops actually followed protocol and arrested ol'girl for beating dude, she would be still alive.

They (the cops) were doing everything in their power to let these people go free. :wow:

Maybe but i doubt it. She would have spent the night in jail and back with him the next day.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes if he marked any place to dump bodies before murdering her.

Yes; where he buried her body and him trying to hitchhike away while abandoning the van.

His stunts have removed almost of all of his chance to say he is unfit.
:what:

So you think someone sane, would go on a cross country road trip with someone they're planning on murdering who's literally recording everything? I'm thinking they both were off their meds, something happened and went too far and she got killed. I don't think he planned anything out because the circumstances are so stupid, that nobody could possibly "plan" and execute this in this fashion with a blueprint.

:mjlol:

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know if his actions after her disappearance throw the shyt I'm saying out the window tho.
:hubie: