Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: i have.. Y'all act like the cops is one person.. Sometimes you get the chill dude..
:comeon: creh was speeding, driving erratically and had a crying white woman on the passanger seat. Just one of these things could have gotten a black man shot 16 times no questions asked. But here, the cop asked the guy in a buttery soft voice if it was ok if he took the keys and put them on the hood of the car.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Why do you nikkas keep saying this thread is only big because it’s a white girl.

this thread is big because of all the crazy and wild shyt in the case.
shyt sounds real bytchy when you’re trying to judge what people have empathy for. If you feel that people give this case too much attention, yet your in here commenting, then you are no better! I hate those holier than thou types who think pro-blackness is only measured in how anti-white you are philosophically

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: creh was speeding, driving erratically and had a crying white woman on the passanger seat. Just one of these things could have gotten a black man shot 16 times no questions asked. But here, the cop asked the guy in a buttery soft voice if it was ok if he took the keys and put them on the hood of the car.

I was doing 85 in a 65, had some other things wrong. Was supposed to get my car impounded and a ticket. I told him where i was going and told him i didn't realize i was speeding and he said he understands and just let me go. Told me take care of what was wrong online and said have a nice day.

One day my man was drunk and went the wrong way into 2 one way roads back to back.. Cop pulled him over and was like what's going on.. He said he was lost trying to find this street and the cop just gave him directions instead of a breathalyzer..

Cops actually let me go 4 times when i was in the wrong. When i get pulled over i don't go into victim mode, i go into friend mode. You act cool most of the time they be cool. You get defensive they get offensive..

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s Crazy They Found Her So Fast Considering She Could Of Been In ANY State In Any Desolate Forest Or Canyon, Yet It Takes Years To Find Bodies Who Disappear In Their Own City

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
shyt sounds real bytchy when you’re trying to judge what people have empathy for. If you feel that people give this case too much attention, yet your in here commenting, then you are no better! I hate those holier than thou types who think pro-blackness is only measured in how anti-white you are philosophically

funniest thing is the nikkas saying that are harmless af. Would be food in the hood, despite being so “militant” . But won’t say shyt to a cac irl

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was doing 85 in a 65, had some other things wrong. Was supposed to get my car impounded and a ticket. I told him where i was going and told him i didn't realize i was speeding and he said he understands and just let me go. Told me take care of what was wrong online and said have a nice day.

One day my man was drunk and went the wrong way into 2 one way roads back to back.. Cop pulled him over and was like what's going on.. He said he was lost trying to find this street and the cop just gave him directions instead of a breathalyzer..

Cops actually let me go 4 times when i was in the wrong. When i get pulled over i don't go into victim mode, i go into friend mode. You act cool most of the time they be cool. You get defensive they get offensive..
:mjpls:
Yeah, because when there are cases of police violence against black men, it's because they went into victim mode and antagonized the cops, not because the cops shot them before they could go into any kind of mode except being dead :mjpls:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

I’ve had this work but I’ve also had it go another way.
I was speeding on the Indiana Turnpike and got caught doing 85+. Had some weed but it wasn’t lit up. He pulled me over and I told him I was on a way to my dads funeral and he let me go with a warning.
I’ve been slammed as well, each situation warrants a different strategy but the end goal is always to make it home safe.
I remember one time I got pulled over by a SWAT team and just started cracking jokes because I knew I was going down. Even asked if I could finish my plates of food before they take me to processing. Those dikkheads ate my food in front of me. Oh well.
funniest thing is the nikkas saying that are harmless af. Would be food in the hood, despite being so “militant” . But won’t say shyt to a cac irl
Not to even feed into their bullshyt but a few years ago down here Aniyah Blanchard got abducted and it was big news as well. Honestly, I am bombarded by the national media showing images of Black death, criminalization, and victimization for their exploitative purposes.

have they caught the guy yet?