Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Daps
Boo who and Tough Tittes.

Black girls missing all over the county..

Where's all the outrage and Man Power and attention to find them..?
1 Becky go missing and it's a National Search n Rescue Mission..
all hands on Deck
They found this Cac n No time.
But that's Merica foe Ya

Wait until they say the Dude
that killed her was just a mis-understood kid that was just crying out for help and attention........

:sas2:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the coli detectives was goin hard with that case of the chicago chick who was found in a freezer in a hotel a while back. Kenneka Jenkins
that was sad too
but some stuff ppl just lock in on idk whats the reason
RIP to these young ladies
Did they ever find out what happened?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m not sure I can even co-sign people complaining about the focus on this case. She didn’t go missing at the local CVS in a redneck town or the city. She went missing at a national park. IE a federal park. Why is it surprising the Feds got involved quickly concerning an alleged crime on federal property? Anywhere else and this would be a local case for awhile before feds got involved, if ever.

What’s the reaction on the Coli and social media if both were black and that police dash video came out? You already know the script: police didn’t care or listen because she was a black woman, this is what every black woman goes through every day, “listen to black women,” cops showed no sympathy because she was black, this would never happen to a white woman, etc…

Go read the comments on the video. Endless sea of white people saying “oh well I hope the police officer doesn’t blame himself” lmao. We’re witnessing a case that straight up shows police not giving a fukk enough to save a white woman’s life yet the lesson I’m supposed to take from this is what y’all are saying? Sorry I don’t see it…

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I think people are interested is because it's like watching a movie and people like a good mystery. Nobody knew about this until her family reported her missing. Then people saw they were vlogging the trip so people probably went to those to look for clues. Then we get the body cam footage. The boyfriend isn't talking then you get some other random vloggers capture the van. This is playing out like a fukkery filled movie

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

maga-mjpls-juelz.18410

:gucci: the fukk kind of bullshyt is that? I've been in toxic relationships and I've been on vacations with girlfriends who got on my nerves but guess what, I've never murdered them :unimpressed: