Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why the shyt is this thread damn near 45 pages? Sucks she's dead but this happens a lot.
Completely tired of Missing White Woman Syndrome:hhh:
First and last post in this thread:scust:
the coli detectives was goin hard with that case of the chicago chick who was found in a freezer in a hotel a while back. Kenneka Jenkins
that was sad too
but some stuff ppl just lock in on idk whats the reason
RIP to these young ladies

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Which there was 16 pages when 40 Cal's daughter went missing

Rip tho
:what:

completely different situation. There was no social media following (I had no idea who this girl was before but she had a bass), no body cam footage, no suspect boyfriend, and no supposed murder.

I hate missing white girl syndrome as much as anyone but this is not the same at all

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@You know damn well he would of been arrested from the jump :dahell:

She'd probably still be alive too :skip: @NotaPAWG

The cops actually did a good job. They didn't let them go home together. Told them to separate for a night. Even the one cop gave the girl advice about his x wife. He basically said when things don't work you're better off without each other.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Can u locate the exact location on google maps and see how the area looks?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:what:

completely different situation. There was no social media following (I had no idea who this girl was before but she had a bass), no body cam footage, no suspect boyfriend, and no supposed murder.

I hate missing white girl syndrome as much as anyone but this is not the same at all

also a lot of the commentary in the thread includes criticism towards LEO handling of this case and the person of interest/suspect.