Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I Agree, Shyting on Black Men and the whole "Nikkas Ain't Shyt", Mantra has been a issue WAY BEFORE(Decades) the internet as we know it existed.

Damn near every Black Child in America has heard "Nikkas Ain't Shyt" growing up, SMH!

Black Male Misandry unfortunately is "Tolerated" in our community.

As a kid "Your Mama" jokes would get your jaw broke, but "Your Daddy" Jokes...
Damn near nothing.

from a Media perspective we been hearing black men aint shirt since the 80s by black women for white audiences (every day time show ever)

the stage of the game we are now is women calling for/being vocal they really don't care about black male death or torture (which if you look back they were already telling us but now it is more extreme).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:sas2:Some of them chicks in that live were nurses too. Remember that when you, and your male relatives go to the hospital. But but but in just the internet lol.

Nurses, Psychiatrist, etc. All these folks are in positions where they can ruin the lives of black boys and feed them to the "Devil". You can argue this is new age human sacrifice. They are "sacrificing" black male bodies for "riches" and let us know they don't need black men (hence they sacrifice us).

Black men being killed or dying early slaving for his family literally results into a check being cut to the head mammy of the witch coven.

Daps
xJc4nL6.png

He's Cyn G and the rest of the Divestors/BM Haters non-ADOS, gay sidekick.

Here is Dr. T Hasan taking him apart on Omowale Afrika's (another pandering nikka I can't stand. dude is FD Signifier in a Dashiki) stream a while back.

I can't stand T&T. Such an obsequious fool. I don't get why some gay black men brown nose the worst of western black women!?

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
from a Media perspective we been hearing black men aint shirt since the 80s by black women for white audiences (every day time show ever)

the stage of the game we are now is women calling for/being vocal they really don't care about black male death or torture (which if you look back they were already telling us but now it is more extreme).

Yeah Breh,

I was around back then, and know about it, sad shyt!

I was also around at the beginning of the online "Gender War", especially right before it took off.

Many of these Silly Azz Broads, think that Black Women, "Are their OWN Race", this is further instigated by "Outside Forces".

The "Outside Forces", don't give a Shyt about Black Men or Women!

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah Breh,

I was around back then, and know about, sad shyt!

I was also around at the beginning of the online "Gender War", especially right before it took of.

Many of the Silly Azz Broads, think that Black Women, "Are their OWN Race", this is further instigated by "Outside Forces".

The "Outside Forces", don't give a Shyt about Black Men or Women!
yeah literally all of the women were presented as Superman (yes I man superMAN) while the black men on avg were can't do right bumbling idiots, or some color purple demon woman beater and rapist. What's crazy is we were desensitized to think this shyt was normal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dudes think this stuff is some minority or "just the internet" because these chicks are hiding behind avatars online. Being that we can't see who watches this stuff, who is in those likes on social media etc. dudes assume this is some issue we can just overlook. Nah dudes will be shocked at how there is an overwhelming amount of misandry in "black America" whether overt or subconscious.
Yep.It's like nanobytes now.Even when they log off, the vitriol particles stay flowing through their blood stream like written code.It's superimposed.The AI is taking over human bodies.Your coworker could be converted & turned into a hate bot.A walking billboard for divisive hate speech propaganda.I've been around a few.It's not hard to spot for those with a keen eye.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep.It's like nanobytes now.Even when they log off, the vitriol particles stay flowing through their blood stream like written code.It's superimposed.The AI is taking over human bodies.Your coworker could be converted & turned into a hate bot.A walking billboard for divisive hate speech propaganda.I've been around a few.It's not hard to spot for those with a keen eye.

I've sene chicks with fathers who provided, made it where their mom didn't have to work and could pursue "her dreams" and they STILL hate black men, this includes PHDs.

Dudes will never admit but being "pro black" was a fukking sham to get nikkas to accept being slaves to their women. Most societies that function say "you are who your father is" because anyone who is being protected by that man falls in line to his framework and plan thus in response he protects them. These hoes use "pro black" as "you should be my big nikka slave cause I am a black woman aka your master/overseaer". I`m being harsh and extreme in my analogies because we are at the point of no return.

If someone isn't falling under YOUR instruction you OWE THEM NOTHING.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There it is. Click on the Community Tab and you'll see they are still very active. She has a patreon (794 members), and a discord where they watch movies together.
I've said in the past dudes need to be careful in this section. These chicks are all in the cut among others because TLR is pretty high in bringing traction to google searchers on topics.