Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Yo who is that? Someone said she had a babydaddy but I thought she didn’t have kids?

Robert Perkins AKA "DaNikkaWithTheTattoos", LMAO

Is that Baby's, Pappy!

She lied about not having a child.

Her and one of her friends fell out, the Friend exposed text messages, an Ultrasound etc...

Did all that talking Shyt about Black Men, then turned around and had a Baby by, Robert "Raw Dog" Perkins.
A dude who ALREADY had a bunch of kids out of wedlock.

The Broad is a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR!

Last edited:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I've sene chicks with fathers who provided, made it where their mom didn't have to work and could pursue "her dreams" and they STILL hate black men, this includes PHDs.

Dudes will never admit but being "pro black" was a fukking sham to get nikkas to accept being slaves to their women. Most societies that function say "you are who your father is" because anyone who is being protected by that man falls in line to his framework and plan thus in response he protects them. These hoes use "pro black" as "you should be my big nikka slave cause I am a black woman aka your master/overseaer". I`m being harsh and extreme in my analogies because we are at the point of no return.

If someone isn't falling under YOUR instruction you OWE THEM NOTHING.
Whole post is facts but the bolded:ufdup:Let them know, brehs need to let go of that fear, you can still see how black men discuss gender issues with fear.

The key thing to understand is that there is no right way to be a black men to the brainwashed. Brehs think they can distinguish themselves as one of the good ones. Everything you do will be wrong; a militant pro -black breh, thug, suburban breh, smart ivy league, hustling, athlete, artsy breh etc and all the numerous identities that a black man may embody....There is always some angle to vilify and dehumanize black men, they will invent ways. Can't keep us out of their mouths even when they 'divest'. Someone on another thread said he couldn't tell what was trending more on twitter the Israel-Palestine situation or another round of Black Men policing.

To the more conscious sisters I see you and appreciate you, even more when you call out the bullshyt when you see it but to the others on this anti Black Male train:pacspit:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
fukk that bytch :blessed:
BlackPearl in shambles

giphy.webp
:mjlol:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Robert Perkins AKA "DaNikkaWithTheTatoos", LMAO

Is that Baby's, Pappy!

She lied about not having a child.

Her and one of her friends fell out, the Friend exposed text messages, an Ultrasound etc...

Did all the talking Shyt about Black Men, then turned around and had a Baby by, Robert "Raw Dog" Perkins.
A dude who ALREADY had a bunch of kids out of wedlock.

The Broad is a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR!
He got mad at me on Facebook and blocked me for calling him out on his BS.
How you speaking about white supremacy and not doing your part making all these broken families?

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
He got mad at me on Facebook and blocked me for calling him out on his BS.
How you speaking about white supremacy and not doing your part making all these broken families?

Breh,

One of her "Talking Points" was about Black Men, "Not Taking Care Of Their Kids".

How in the ENTIRE Fukk, does someone who chastises Black Men for making "Broken Homes",
turn around and make a "Whole Child", with a Breh who has ALREADY made multiple "Broken Homes"?

This is a Broad who is arrogant, and condescending, always talking down on folks, like she is "Super Intelligent/Superior", SMH

The problem is she is a Pathological NARCISSIST, and makes "Justification" for her fukked up choices,
while BLAMING Black Men for everything she can.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Breh,

One of her "Talking Points" was about Black Men, "Not Taking Care Of Their Kids".

How in the ENTIRE Fukk, does someone who chastises Black Men for making "Broken Homes",
turn around and make a "Whole Child", with a Breh who has ALREADY made multiple "Broken Homes"?

This is a Broad who is arrogant, and condescending, always talking down on folks, like she is "Super Intelligent/Superior", SMH

The problem is she is a Pathological NARCISSIST, and makes "Justification" for her fukked up choices,
while BLAMING Black Men for everything she can.
Honestly majority of the black community on YouTube is toxic and made me stop watching any of it.
They some good ones out there but majority is full of it.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Honestly majority of the black community on YouTube is toxic and made me stop watching any of it.
They some good ones out there but majority is full of it.

Breh,

I agree, I now just watch tutorial videos, and gaming videos, or cooking.
The Few "Black community" channels I still watch...
either are talking about History, Current Events (that effect us), or they are "Gender War Neutral"

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I'm honestly amazed people like this who are clearly doing hate speech still have monetization. She should be grateful he lived on hatred as long as she managed to and make her Kick so she can disappear into the abyss like everyone else who isn't a major steamer on there.

Same for all the other man-haters and the men dropping hate videos on black women. They've polluted the minds of impressionable black people who refuse to take accountability and seek others to blame for failure for far too long.