Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
I'm honestly amazed people like this who are clearly doing hate speech still have monetization. She should be grateful he lived on hatred as long as she managed to and make her Kick so she can disappear into the abyss like everyone else who isn't a major steamer on there.

Same for all the other man-haters and the men dropping hate videos on black women. They've polluted the minds of impressionable black people who refuse to take accountability and seek others to blame for failure for far too long.

She was able to "Stay On" because she was talking shyt about Black Men.
The world turns a blind eye, when it's time to shyt on us, SMH!

I try and stay "Gender War Neutral" as there are many decent Black Men, and Woman who DON'T deserve to be
thrown into "One Big Azz Pot", and "Typecast".

It is VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE for any of these "Gender Warriors", to have never run across decent Black Men and Women.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Whole post is facts but the bolded:ufdup:Let them know, brehs need to let go of that fear, you can still see how black men discuss gender issues with fear.

The key thing to understand is that there is no right way to be a black men to the brainwashed. Brehs think they can distinguish themselves as one of the good ones. Everything you do will be wrong; a militant pro -black breh, thug, suburban breh, smart ivy league, hustling, athlete, artsy breh etc and all the numerous identities that a black man may embody....There is always some angle to vilify and dehumanize black men, they will invent ways. Can't keep us out of their mouths even when they 'divest'. Someone on another thread said he couldn't tell what was trending more on twitter the Israel-Palestine situation or another round of Black Men policing.

To the more conscious sisters I see you and appreciate you, even more when you call out the bullshyt when you see it but to the others on this anti Black Male train:pacspit:

Please speak for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: Why

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Robert Perkins AKA "DaNikkaWithTheTattoos", LMAO

Is that Baby's, Pappy!

She lied about not having a child.

Her and one of her friends fell out, the Friend exposed text messages, an Ultrasound etc...

Did all that talking Shyt about Black Men, then turned around and had a Baby by, Robert "Raw Dog" Perkins.
A dude who ALREADY had a bunch of kids out of wedlock.

The Broad is a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR!
Seems like she got pumped, dumped and won’t let it go :heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Seems like she got pumped, dumped and won’t let it go :heh:

its usually the case. Most folks active in the Gender Wars are people not happy with their place in life thus it HAS to be the opposite gender that is the root cause. That said from a Male dynamic we are just now waking up that we been laying in bed with our own opps and most of the shyt they try to shyt on us with is projection BUT to my earlier point the men who call this out get dismissed because nobody gives a fukk about the opinion of a black man

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube said "Oh my, I see dust."
When-Your-Date-Shows-Up-Early.gif

:umad: