Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Her channel was actually restricted two weeks ago and the abortion video was removed, but Youtube finally bushed the whole shytshow.

Apparently, this technology website called Are Technica played a part in getting the hammer dropped on her.

And apparently, it was a PAWG that led the charge. :ohhh:

This is the writer of the article:

tumblr_pumhp8ghsg1ypqhmvo1_540.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Her channel was actually restricted two weeks ago and the abortion video was removed, but Youtube finally bushed the whole shytshow.

Apparently, this technology website called Are Technica played a part in getting the hammer dropped on her.

What is this message board

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I saw one of her videos and I immediately assumed she was trolling to get cash from bitter women. The level of vitriol from her is disgusting...you will have to be mentally ill to sub to her. She has some serious issues.

With over 100K subs it means she was making decent money on the channel. She is going to have to get a regular job now 😂

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
See, those are the types of family members you just gotta cut off with no remorse. There's no turning back from that.
dudes think this stuff is some minority or "just the internet" because these chicks are hiding behind avatars online. Being that we can't see who watches this stuff, who is in those likes on social media etc. dudes assume this is some issue we can just overlook. Nah dudes will be shocked at how there is an overwhelming amount of misandry in "black America" whether overt or subconscious.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
dudes think this stuff is some minority or "just the internet" because these chicks are hiding behind avatars online. Being that we can't see who watches this stuff, who is in those likes on social media etc. dudes assume this is some issue we can just overlook. Nah dudes will be shocked at how there is an overwhelming amount of misandry in "black America" whether overt or subconscious.
A lot of dudes don't realize that they're exhibiting misandry when they minimize people like Cynthia G. They're proving our point and don't even realize it. You can't reason with people who refuse to think.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Who gives a fukk. You act like black men don’t know that there are woman that don’t fukk with us who cares. My problem is that just because someone may have a traumatic experience from one group they start deeming the shyt as fact. Yes there is trash black men and black women but at the same time there are good ones out there as well.

:mjtf:

u must not realize the amount of delusional BM that think she is anomaly - when in reality, it’s a very high percentage of BW’s who cosign damn near everything she spews

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Oh wow! Yo white ppl got her shut down :russ:
How did they even discover her? Yo Black YT/Forums are definitely being watched

"Cynthia G"

Use to "Go Hard" on the "Albanoid Devils", they had it out for her years ago.

She switched up her "Message" to focus SOLELY on Shyting on Black Men or "Dusties" as she calls us.

She saw the money and engagement that "Nikkas Ain't Shyt" content sadly generates, and went that route 100%.

I also think that she was being "funded" by someone, and or was sent threats when she we was going after White Folks.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps

I Agree, Shyting on Black Men and the whole "Nikkas Ain't Shyt", Mantra has been a issue WAY BEFORE(Decades) the internet as we know it existed.

Damn near every Black Child in America has heard "Nikkas Ain't Shyt" growing up, SMH!

Black Male Misandry unfortunately is "Tolerated" in our community.

As a kid "Your Mama" jokes would get your jaw broke, but "Your Daddy" Jokes...
Damn near nothing.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shyting on Black Men and the whole "Nikkas Ain't Shyt", Mantra has been a issue WAY BEFORE(Decades) the internet as we know it existed.

Damn near every Black Child in America has heard "Nikkas Ain't Shyt" growing up, SMH!

Black Male Misandry unfortunately is "Tolerated" in our community.

As a kid "Your Mama" jokes would get your jaw broke, but "Your Daddy" Jokes...
Damn near nothing.
Luckily with men like T Hasan Johnson and Tommy J Curry we have the language to combat anti-Black misandry. I hope we can remedy this issue from our community and fight groups who perpetuate it.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Taken down by PAWG Privilege.

:mjgrin:

"this whyte woman hated on me!!! she looks like a B.M.W.!!!"

Ashley-Belanger-small.png

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Luckily with men like T Hasan Johnson and Tommy J Curry we have the language to combat anti-Black misandry. I hope we can remedy this issue from our community and fight groups who perpetuate it.

Facts!

That is why we have to go after people like "Cynthia G", who has amassed a following with her daily, Anti-Black-Male POISON.