Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They suing down black boy programs here in US. The Crenshawians are crabs. Then they got the nerve to come to Black Man centered events and be like “don’t forget black women”
The wildest thing is society has positioned the black woman to now be “whats wrong with america” and the villan for the next 50-100 years. Black men are useless/dead officially so we are now seen as feed the children refugee status where now the system use/is starting to use us as the sob story everyone should sympathize with which is wild.

Latinos and Asian already see black women as the enemy cause of the diviersity programs + loud feminist. White women are not getting the blame for feminism ruining their traditional families now its black women lol this shyt wild.

Black Women are now the “super predators” for the next era of the USA.

And the world aint even tripping abojt taking in zombie defeated black men cause we already groomed to he slaves so we just happy to find a “master” that is “kind” to us and these folks will get our genetics lol

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Her channel was actually restricted two weeks ago and the abortion video was removed, but Youtube finally bushed the whole shytshow.

Apparently, this technology website called Are Technica played a part in getting the hammer dropped on her.

And apparently, it was a PAWG that led the charge. :ohhh:

This is the writer of the article:

I love ars technica lol. The community over there is slightly lit

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Robert Perkins AKA "DaNikkaWithTheTattoos", LMAO

Is that Baby's, Pappy!

She lied about not having a child.

Her and one of her friends fell out, the Friend exposed text messages, an Ultrasound etc...

Did all that talking Shyt about Black Men, then turned around and had a Baby by, Robert "Raw Dog" Perkins.
A dude who ALREADY had a bunch of kids out of wedlock.

The Broad is a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR!
I am hollering right now! This can't be fukking true! Actually, it can. it very much so can.It all makes sense now. All these people be mad because their ticker is off.

Studious one

Daps
Breh,

"Pro" means "FOR".

If you are "FOR BLACK FOLKS", by definition you are "Pro Black".

I don't "Follow" any particular person who is a "Pro Black Talking Head".
As being "For Black Folks" doesn't require a "Spokesperson".

- Whites are PRO-White (No "Spokesperson" Required)
- Asians are PRO-Asian (No "Spokesperson" Required)
- Hispanics are PRO-Hispanic (No "Spokesperson" Required)
- Black Folks(Some) "Pro Black Is A Scam" SMH.

Being "Pro Black" is NOT about following any particular person.

Eliminate the need for "Spokespersons", and follow concepts and philosophies
that work for the BENEFIT of Black Folks, and NOT our Detriment!
:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Studious one

Daps
And here we go. This is the reason why I hate these kinds of conversations, because inevitably it turns into a "woe is me" sausage fest where we start getting to the real focal point: the fact that yall are jealous of black women.

You spoke on tech so let's talk about it. I'm new to tech. I switched careers after 2 years of studying and if you look at my coli posts, you can actually follow my timeline and what I did.

Do you think I care about the tech programs set up for women? What does that have to do with me? I simply found something that would work for me and I went and did it.

I didn't make any excuses, I didn't tolerate any weakness and I demanded nothing but the best from myself. I demanded commitment from myself. I commanded myself to keep going and not let up until I got to where I was trying to be.

When yall have conversations like these, you are giving yourself an excuse. You are looking for someone to blame your own failings on. Black women aren't the reason you can't succeed in tech.

If you want to know where to place the blame, look in the mirror.

Yall have allowed yourselves to fall victim to the many grifters who seek to put black men and black women at odds with each other.

It doesn't bother me to see black women succeed. It's just the opposite. When I see black women doing great things, it's a turn on.

I begin thinking about how brilliant our children would be if we were together. I'm not threatened by the success of any woman.

You brothas need to get it together.
:salute:

Daps

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA