Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
sobering thought :francis:

its just the internet bro
:troll:
“Just ignore it though. Why let it bother you?”

Meanwhile, there was a whole festival of celebrations when Kevin Samuels died. And from what I saw, I don’t remember him once advocating for the genocide of women like CynG does for men.

Funny how people pick and choose what to be outraged over. But again, so many of our “warrior class” have become eunuchs.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
“Just ignore it though. Why let it bother you?”

Meanwhile, there was a whole festival of celebrations when Kevin Samuels died. And from what I saw, I don’t remember him once advocating for the genocide of women like CynG does for men.

Funny how people pick and choose what to be outraged over. But again, so many of our “warrior class” have become eunuchs.
these nikkas are slaves defending their master.

I say the sky is blue "nikka why you crying bout the sky"

like I said these dudes are dead, just walk over the bodies. There isn't anything to debate at this point.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
A majority white ran publication really had more smoke for her than the 'good' black men & women I be hearing about.

YouTube has removed one video and stopped monetizing YouTube influencer Cynthia G's channel after finding that the account repeatedly violated YouTube policies by posting videos over the past two years that accumulated tens of thousands of views by calling for Black abortions.

The decision came after an Ars reader asked Ars to investigate why these videos do not violate YouTube's community guidelines.

Enter your email to get the Ars Technica newsletter
logo

Join Ars Technica and
Get Our Best Tech Stories
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

SIGN ME UP
By signing up, you agree to our user agreement (including the class action waiver and arbitration provisions), our privacy policy and cookie statement, and to receive marketing and account-related emails from Ars Technica. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The video that YouTube removed was titled "If Aborting Black Males Isn't The Solution, What Is?" It was posted in November 2021 and, as of last week, still qualified for ad monetization. In the video, Cynthia G said that "a lot of people" considered the "solution" to be "something horrible that is genocidal" and provided a racist justification, saying that the only way to counter Black male violence is to "eliminate" Black men.

YouTube did not remove other videos flagged by Ars on the same topic. One video—titled "Do Black Women Benefit From Birthing Black Males?"—directs hate at Black male children, "because they turn into Black male adults, which equals the enemy of Black women" and advocates for Black women to abort male fetuses, because "if we don't give birth to them, then they don't exist." Another video—titled "Should We Continue To Give Birth To Them?"—similarly suggests the best path to "eliminate" Black men is for Black women to "eliminate them through your womb."

According to YouTube, the removed video violated the platform's hate speech policy, which prohibits content that promotes violence or hatred against individuals based on protected attributes, including claims that groups or individuals are mentally inferior based on attributes such as race.

YouTube did not clarify why the videos that remained online do not violate community guidelines, instead providing Ars with a statement: "We issued a strike to the channel Cynthia G for violating our hate speech policy, and suspended monetization on this channel following repeated violations of our YouTube Partner Program policies."

Because the channel was issued a strike, it has been prevented from uploading videos for one week. YouTube's spokesperson said that any attempt to upload videos to alternate channels could result in the termination of Cynthia G's channel.

YouTube specifically prohibits ads from running alongside content that discriminates, disparages, or seeks to humiliate an individual or group of people, including on the basis of race.

Cynthia G's YouTube channel has more than 130,000 subscribers and has generated nearly 65 million views since its creation in 2016. The account's creator did not respond to Ars' request to comment. The account's bio says the channel "is all about empowering Black women" and liberating "Black women's mind from the toxic grasp of Black Male Worship." Recent videos focus on celebrity scandals. That profile links to an alternate channel that appears inactive.
Ashley-Belanger-400x400.jpg

Even the comment section's unanimously standing up for black men while nikkas be tryna ignore everything.

Useless ass 'community'.

:snoop:

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
A majority white ran publication really had more smoke for her than the 'good' black men & women I be hearing about.

Even the comment section's unanimously standing up for black men while nikkas be tryna ignore everything.

Useless ass 'community'.

The irony...it's mentally competent white folks that are defending us the most

I mean wow

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Useless ass 'community'.

Glad I aint grow up on the mother worshipping side of the community

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

Useless ass 'community'.

The irony...it's mentally competent white folks that are defending us the most

I mean wow

society has positioned the black woman to now be “whats wrong with america” and the villan for the next 50-100 years.

Black men are useless/dead officially so we are now seen as feed the children refugee status where now the system use/is starting to use us as the sob story everyone should sympathize with which is wild.
same tactic JustPearlyThings used to traverse through the black manosphere, get some clout up, then bounce to her natural habitat.

white people have no legitimate reason to “defend” BM from BW nor do they care about the betterment of black children. It’s a angle to play.

Next angle will be white women denouncing sexual liberation heavily and guess who they’ll blame for poisoning young little girls across the country…